Page 670 of 670 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 6700
  1. #6691
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    running 2.03 ... "open the app in web browser" ... I am assuming that means hit the index.php in the /public folder ?
    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Error in exception Handler ... then the Whoops statement ...
    Alright let's do this instead. Download version 2.1-dev here. It's the most recent version I put up and that's what i'll be upgrading from when I release version 3.0. Then delete the install you uploaded and upload version 2.1-dev instead. Once you do, go back to your database and delete the bfacp_ tables again. After that download the setup.sql script here and run it on the database. Once you do, you should be able to access the application again and login with the default creds. Follow the readme for getting it connected to your database and configured correctly. Start right after the "Download Now" button. When you get to the random key generator you might encounter a SSL error when trying to visit the URL just click proceed to view the text. Still trying to get the SSL to work and it's being stubborn.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  2. #6692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Ok update manually to the latest test version and try running /pupdate again.
    [08:15:54 02] [AdKats] Preparing to download plugin update.
    [08:16:00 65] [AdKats] Plugin updated to same version, 7.0.0.6. Plugin size 2876KB

  3. #6693
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    Yeah.



    Alright let's do this instead. Download version 2.1-dev here. It's the most recent version I put up and that's what i'll be upgrading from when I release version 3.0. Then delete the install you uploaded and upload version 2.1-dev instead. Once you do, go back to your database and delete the bfacp_ tables again. After that download the setup.sql script here and run it on the database. Once you do, you should be able to access the application again and login with the default creds. Follow the readme for getting it connected to your database and configured correctly. Start right after the "Download Now" button. When you get to the random key generator you might encounter a SSL error when trying to visit the URL just click proceed to view the text. Still trying to get the SSL to work and it's being stubborn.
    Followed all instructions above and made it to "go time" ... hit the public/index.php and got this:

    [20-Oct-2017 15:23:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class view does not exist' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\xxx.org\info.xxx.org\vendor\lara vel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.p hp:734

    Here is line 734:

    $reflector = new ReflectionClass($concrete);
    Last edited by sixpax12; Yesterday at 15:51.

  4. #6694
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Followed all instructions above and made it to "go time" ... hit the public/index.php and got this:

    [20-Oct-2017 15:23:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class view does not exist' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\xxx.org\info.xxx.org\vendor\lara vel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.p hp:734

    Here is line 734:

    $reflector = new ReflectionClass($concrete);
    You did copy the vendor folder right?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  5. #6695
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    You did copy the vendor folder right?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    there was a vendor folder that came with the version you said to load up ( 2.1-dev ) ... so was a clean install of that version; didn't think I had to do anything with the vendor folder.

    the vendor folder was "missing" from github version ( 2.03 ) so you had me copy that folder when we were trying to get that version working ...
    Last edited by sixpax12; Yesterday at 19:21.

  6. #6696
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    there was a vendor folder that came with the version you said to load up ( 2.1-dev ) ... so was a clean install of that version; didn't think I had to do anything with the vendor folder.

    the vendor folder was "missing" from github version ( 2.03 ) so you had me copy that folder when we were trying to get that version working ...
    Ok, just wanted to make sure cause that error is saying something with that. What is your webserver running on? Windows or Linux and what is your web server software? Apache, Nginx, or IIS? What is the PHP version you're running too? If it's version 7 then you would need to downgrade to 5.5.9 since as of now the BFACP doesn't support 7 yet.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  7. #6697
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    Ok, just wanted to make sure cause that error is saying something with that. What is your webserver running on? Windows or Linux and what is your web server software? Apache, Nginx, or IIS? What is the PHP version you're running too? If it's version 7 then you would need to downgrade to 5.5.9 since as of now the BFACP doesn't support 7 yet.
    Windows 2008 r2 + Plesk, IIS, PHP 5.6.31

  8. #6698
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Windows 2008 r2 + Plesk, IIS, PHP 5.6.31
    Alright, well if you have time would I be able to take a look at it through teamviewer? I have a idea of what it might be but it's a bit too long to write it out. I have about a couple of hours before I need to go to work.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  9. #6699
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    Alright, well if you have time would I be able to take a look at it through teamviewer? I have a idea of what it might be but it's a bit too long to write it out. I have about a couple of hours before I need to go to work.
    Certainly ...

    I have messaged you ...
    Last edited by sixpax12; Today at 00:13.

  10. #6700
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    Certainly ...

    I have messaged you ...
    Have to wait till the weekend now.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •