Page 646 of 646 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646
Results 6,451 to 6,457 of 6457
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Yes, use localhost as the host address. You know.... the location of your sql server.
    Did not work to use localhost, remote access only, I'm using XAMPP, There is something that you have to modify yet?

try 127.0.0.1`, i have xampp and procon also on a local server.
    but be sure you also setup sql entry's properly, it will give u the big finger on connecting.

Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    Does anyone here know how to install this odbc driver and make it work?
    I did not have support on the Serverkills page.

[08:52:17 51] [Server Kills] Error! Task: createTables() Index #0 - Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]Data source name not found and no default driver specified NativeError: 0 Source: SQL: IM002
    same isue here only with the banmnager plugin, using xampp.
    i wanted to use it only for the /rban command...

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    same isue here only with the banmnager plugin, using xampp.
    i wanted to use it only for the /rban command...
    What does this rban command do?
    ____

Rban stands for roundban.
    rban ,bans a player for the active round only
    when the round is over, he get unbanned, and is welcome again.

Hello,

I am having issue all of a sudden with our @player report system. I have made no changes to the system but all of a sudden, the @player reports are no longer being sent by email. I have not changed any settings in the email section of adkats. This has been working for use for some time now and just yesterday it started. Below is the error code that I am getting:

[20:30:14] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-690170-D-EmailProcessingThreadLoop-EmailProcessing46: [Error occured in mail processing thread. skipping loop.][System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 2607:f8b0:400d:c06::6d:587
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.GetConnection(PooledStream PooledStream, Object owner, Boolean async, IPAddress& address, Socket& abortSocket, Socket& abortSocket6, Int32 timeout)
    at System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object owningObject, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback)
    at System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object owningObject, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback)
    at System.Net.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Object owningObject, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback, Int32 creationTimeout)
    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(Strin g host, Int32 port)
    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.GetConnection(String host, Int32 port)
    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection()
    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.EmailHandler.EmailProcessingTh readLoop()]

Any ideas or help would be appreciated...

Perhaps try the options in the first response here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com...tpronetworking
    ____