Page 654 of 658 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 6576
    ColColnCleaner,

Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Patched in 6.9.0.210.
    Thank you for your reply!

I have purchased MySQL database, How do I install the 6.9.0.210 version you provided?

I'm very sorry, My English ability can not understand all the English information.

So I can only be based on your reply, Use Google Translate to understand what you mean, If you are troubled, please forgive me!

PS.I based on your installation guide, See two things I need:
    Surrender Vote System
    Auto-Surrender/Auto-Nuke System

Can these two functions meet my needs?

Example: TEAM 1 (US) VS TEAM 2 (US)
    Ticket: 1500 VS 500

When we use the following command can be judged correctly?

!surrender
    !votenext

Always let the leader win directly.

1500 VS 0 End round.

Team combination can also make TEAM 2 win.
    Ticket: 500 VS 1500

0 VS 1500 End round.

Excuse me, Do you understand me?

Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    Thank you for your reply!

I have purchased MySQL database, How do I install the 6.9.0.210 version you provided?

I'm very sorry, My English ability can not understand all the English information.

So I can only be based on your reply, Use Google Translate to understand what you mean, If you are troubled, please forgive me!

PS.I based on your installation guide, See two things I need:
    Surrender Vote System
    Auto-Surrender/Auto-Nuke System

Can these two functions meet my needs?

Ticket: 1500 VS 500

When we use the following command can be judged correctly?

!surrender
    !votenext

Always let the leader win directly.

1500 VS 0 End round.

Team combination can also make TEAM 2 win.
    Ticket: 500 VS 1500

0 VS 1500 End round.

Excuse me, Do you understand me?
    I understand the basics of what you need. You need help setting up the plugin to work on your database. Private message me credentials to access your procon layer and credentials to access your database and I'll set it all up for you. Cheers.
    ____

I am trying to determine why your name and PhirePhrey keep appearing on my reserved list. Your not in our database anywhere, and I removed all the names from our reserved slot lists. Assigned a role of RESERVED and enabled feed reserved slots ... it adds the names back in.

Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    I am trying to determine why your name and PhirePhrey keep appearing on my reserved list. Your not in our database anywhere, and I removed all the names from our reserved slot lists. Assigned a role of RESERVED and enabled feed reserved slots ... it adds the names back in.
    This has been standard in this plugin for over a year now and it's mentioned as the last sentence of the main plugin post. In exchange for the 4000+ hours of work AdKats has taken to create, all that's required is two players being added to your server's reserved slot list when the plugin is being used. Cheers.
    ____

This has been standard in this plugin for over a year now and it's mentioned as the last sentence of the main plugin post. In exchange for the 4000+ hours of work AdKats has taken to create, all that's required is two players being added to your server's reserved slot list when the plugin is being used. Cheers.
    We have 19 players on the list, counting the 2 it took 4,000 hours to put on the list. So your response offers no explanation on how to get rid of your name.

Edited: Disregard. You could have said there is no way to get rid of them. It's normal. It's alright. Go get a beer and worry about some other setting.
    Last edited by sixpax12; 11-09-2017 at 21:06.

This has been standard in this plugin for over a year now and it's mentioned as the last sentence of the main plugin post. In exchange for the 4000+ hours of work AdKats has taken to create, all that's required is those two players being added to your server's reserved slot list when the plugin is being used. Cheers.
    Fixed.

Fixed.
    Apologies for the confusion in wording. Yes those two specific players are added and cannot be removed while running AdKats.
    ____

... hopefully a more intelligent question:

I have created a role called RESERVEDSLOT and only have CDE46 checked as allowed. When I place a soldier in that role he gets placed on both the reserved list AND the spectator list. What am I missing ?

FEED for reserved and spectator list is set to on. Auto add admins to both is on ...
    Last edited by sixpax12; 11-09-2017 at 21:30. Reason: ADDED INFO

... hopefully a more intelligent question:

I have created a role called RESERVEDSLOT and only have CDE46 checked as allowed. When I place a soldier in that role he gets placed on both the reserved list AND the spectator list. What am I missing ?

FEED for reserved and spectator list is set to on. Auto add admins to both is on ...
    There is a difference between commands and groups.

Command 46 is the reserved slot command, and that command is an admin command. This means your new role will be able to assign reserved slots to other players, and that's all they will be able to do, they can't access any other commands. Also since that command is considered an admin command, players of that role will be considered admins by the plugin. That is how adminship is determined by the plugin, if they have access to any admin commands they are considered an admin. When this happens you will see an [A] in front of the role. Commands that are considered admin commands have [ADMIN] next to the name of the command in the role setting section, and admin commands that are making a role be considered admin have a little arrow on the right of them so you can find them easier '<---'.

Groups for roles are done in section 4-2 if i remember correctly, or can be added using the group commands like 46. Use section 4-2 to assign a group (like reserved slot, ping whitelist, etc) to an entire role. Use the commands in game to assign them to specific players for a set duration. For example you can do /pwhitelist 2w charlie to give charlie a 2 week long ping whitelist. But if you wanted to give charlie's entire group a permanent ping whitelist go to section 4-2 and assign the ping whitelist group to his role.

EDIT: Any new role you create is cloned from the default guest role, so for your reserved player i would suggest setting up your guest role with whatever you want there, and then just cloning that for the new reserved slot role and assigning reserved slot to it in section 4-2. Cheers.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 11-09-2017 at 21:48.
    ____