Page 653 of 658 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 6576
    How can I disable the IP logging? Can I delete old entries? How? The table records_main are huge...

Quote Originally Posted by Deja89 View Post
    How can I disable the IP logging? Can I delete old entries? How? The table records_main are huge...
    Don't think you can disable it. You can delete them but you lose that IP history for the player. How big is your records table? The DB I have has 4,677,047 entries and that's since 2013
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    Don't think you can disable it. You can delete them but you lose that IP history for the player. How big is your records table? The DB I have has 4,677,047 entries and that's since 2013
    1.026.946 entries. I dont need the IP informations about the 4 years. Do you know the Sql command to delete all IP entries?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja89 View Post
    1.026.946 entries. I dont need the IP informations about the 4 years. Do you know the Sql command to delete all IP entries?
    Well that's not a huge table, barely anything really.

To delete the IP entries run this query on the database. It will still add IP addresses to the database after you run this command. You won't be able to revert this unless you had a back of the table data.

DELETE FROM adkats_records_main WHERE command_type = 49;
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Thank you Prophet

Hi guys,

I got a problem on one of my servers:
    everytime an admin types ingame an admincommand like !kill playername reason the following message appears: "Admin commands may only be issued while in discord" and nothing hapens. So it isn't possible to take action while playing ingame.
    I've tried the discordapplication section B.29 but I've disabled that but the message still appears. I don't know what to do. Maybe someone has a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Hi guys,

I got a problem on one of my servers:
    everytime an admin types ingame an admincommand like !kill playername reason the following message appears: "Admin commands may only be issued while in discord" and nothing hapens. So it isn't possible to take action while playing ingame.
    I've tried the discordapplication section B.29 but I've disabled that but the message still appears. I don't know what to do. Maybe someone has a clue?
    https://i.gyazo.com/7ee1c6271b08ce8d...ea605c1213.png

I need to add another check to that to also disable it if the entire discord section is disabled, but for now, re-enable it turn the setting off, then disable it again.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/7ee1c6271b08ce8d...ea605c1213.png

I need to add another check to that to also disable it if the entire discord section is disabled, but for now, re-enable it turn the setting off, then disable it again.
    Ahhh forget about that option :-(
    But now it works again. Thanks for your help :-)

Hello,

For the past two plus weeks, every time I reboot my layer server and restart AdKats, I have been getting the below error code message:

[05:46:39 13] [AdKats] ERROR-690249: [Unable to confirm global timing. Global UTC Timestamp could not be fetched.]

Every thing else in Adkats seems to be working just fine. The times noted on the layer seem to be correct. In the past, I would see this error code every once in a while, but lately it has been a permanent issue with every reboot of the layer server.

Is this an issue on my side or some other issue? Thank you for your assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

For the past two plus weeks, every time I reboot my layer server and restart AdKats, I have been getting the below error code message:

[05:46:39 13] [AdKats] ERROR-690249: [Unable to confirm global timing. Global UTC Timestamp could not be fetched.]

Every thing else in Adkats seems to be working just fine. The times noted on the layer seem to be correct. In the past, I would see this error code every once in a while, but lately it has been a permanent issue with every reboot of the layer server.

Is this an issue on my side or some other issue? Thank you for your assistance!
    The plugin fetches the timestamp from the following URL

https://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/o...iguration2.php

That appears to be online, so i'm not sure what is going on with it. I might just need to remove that error message, it's basically to avoid people having massive differences in the clocks for their layer/database. This has happened in the past where some things were being screwed up in the logic and it was because their layer and database had a 6 hour time discrepancy. Now the plugin calculates the UTC timestamp based on your database clock and uses that almost exclusively, but there are still some sections that use layer time.
    ____