Page 652 of 658 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6576
    Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    I tried localhost and 127.0.0.1 without success, 192.168.x.xxx is the local ip of my machine already fixed (does not change)
    Alright, as long as you have a static local IP then you're fine. Happy hunting.
    ____

Just a short question to @ColColonCleaner:
    Is it possible to add a short Votekick/voteban function to AdKats unless there's no usefull tool or plugin for Procon (and especially BF3) available?
    Of course Vote Ban BF3 plugin is running for BF3 but has some bugs that (I guess) won't be fixed.
    And maybe a usefull votenuke option would also be helpfull for AdKats? The autonuke doesn't work properly on BF3 (or maybe I didn't set up the options nicely?). :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Just a short question to @ColColonCleaner:
    Is it possible to add a short Votekick/voteban function to AdKats unless there's no usefull tool or plugin for Procon (and especially BF3) available?
    Of course Vote Ban BF3 plugin is running for BF3 but has some bugs that (I guess) won't be fixed.
    And maybe a usefull votenuke option would also be helpfull for AdKats? The autonuke doesn't work properly on BF3 (or maybe I didn't set up the options nicely?). :-)
    Sorry, i will not support the usage of votekick/voteban plugins. I believe they are very easily abused and not to be a replacement for admin oversight.
    ____

Any advice on how to setup adkrats on godaddy? This is the Error we are getting.
    Untitled.png
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by firmdrip View Post
    Any advice on how to setup adkrats on godaddy? This is the Error we are getting.
    Untitled.png
    Thank you!!
    This is because you don't have access to create triggers/storedprocedures on your database through godaddy. Contact your support through them and either get them to grant the access for that creation, or have them run the script on your database if they won't give you the access yourself.
    ____

I have a set !nuke team 2 of Bug.

When I was in Siege Of Shanghai map of BF4, According to my personal factors, my team is set as follows:
    Team 1: US
    Team 2: US

When I want to use !nuke team 2 the command to determine the wrong situation, This situation continues to appear in other combinations.

!nuke team 3
    !nuke team 4

Always only kill team 1, Can fix this bug?
    Last edited by HATANO_KENJI; 31-08-2017 at 04:59.

Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    I have a set !nuke team 2 of Bug.

When I was in Siege Of Shanghai map of BF4, According to my personal factors, my team is set as follows:
    Team 1: US
    Team 2: US

When I want to use !nuke team 2 the command to determine the wrong situation, This situation continues to appear in other combinations.

!nuke team 3
    !nuke team 4

Always only kill team 1, Can fix this bug?
    I'll work on it.

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/issues/962
    ____

Thank you for your reply!

But after I found that, I should ask "In-Game Admin - 3.3.1.0" how to fix this problem.

Because I do not currently use MySQL database, Maybe I would buy a MySQL to install your plugin.

Anyway, My team setting will not change, If you can help repair very much thanks!

But after I found that, I should ask "In-Game Admin - 3.3.1.0" how to fix this problem.

Because I do not currently use MySQL database, Maybe I would buy a MySQL to install your plugin.

Anyway, My team setting will not change, If you can help repair very much thanks!
    Yeah i'll be working on fixing that. It never used team IDs before, only accepted team keys (RU, US, CN, ALL). But that became an issue when people would run team faction scramblers or just set their teams to always be the same faction after DICE allowed it. I'll add a patch shortly for it.

On that note though i would suggest setting up what you need to run AdKats. It's basically the upgrade to procon at this point with how much functionality is available.

Also if you run a single map server you might be able to take advantage of the auto-nuke script, so you don't need to manually nuke teams. It can figure that all out for you based on ticket loss rates.
    ____

Patched in 6.9.0.210.
    ____