Page 650 of 707 FirstFirst ... 150550600640648649650651652660700 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 7066
  1. #6491
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

    I just updated my Adkats to version: 6.9.0.188.

    Now every five minuets I am getting this error:

    EXCEPTION-690188-D-SetPluginVariable-DatabvaseComm39

    Plugins 08/25/2017 06:20:55 AdKats PluginAction AdKats issued Logged Exception on AdKats for [SetPluginVariable][Error occured while updating AdKats settings.]: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.AdKatsEventOption.FromCode(Str ing code)
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.<SetPluginVariable>b__63(Strin g option)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2. MoveNext()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerabl e`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at PRoCon


    Any ideas? Help!


    I have updated Adkats to version: 6.9.0.193

    This version of Adkats has appeared to stopped the error spam.

  2. #6492
    Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    Does anyone know how to configure xampp (mysql) to sweat localhost in the adkats plugin and procon guids stats?
    Eh?

    If referring to it on your local machine, using XAMPP, WAMPP, or a manually configured local server SQL environment, it can be referred to as 'localhost' anywhere on your local machine. What is the question?

    Is Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin also running on your local machine?
    Yes? No problem.
    No? Well, then, don't do that because it would require placing your local machine onto the internet which will quickly turn into a massive security issue where anyone online will start browsing your computer's hard drive because you are clearly not inclined to properly configure it and safeguard it from attack.

    If Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin are running on a server somewhere on the internet, just rent a SQL server on the internet and use that. Don't try to connect your local computer to the internet in order to save $5 a year.

  3. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    I have updated Adkats to version: 6.9.0.193

    This version of Adkats has appeared to stopped the error spam.
    Yes, i am testing some new things in the experimental section and getting the kinks out. Unfortunately one of the perils of being on the latest test versions is you'll see the occasional bug. Thanks for posting about it right away, more eyes always helps. The issue you saw was indeed fixed by .193/.194
    ____

  4. #6494
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Eh?

    If referring to it on your local machine, using XAMPP, WAMPP, or a manually configured local server SQL environment, it can be referred to as 'localhost' anywhere on your local machine. What is the question?

    Is Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin also running on your local machine?
    Yes? No problem.
    No? Well, then, don't do that because it would require placing your local machine onto the internet which will quickly turn into a massive security issue where anyone online will start browsing your computer's hard drive because you are clearly not inclined to properly configure it and safeguard it from attack.

    If Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin are running on a server somewhere on the internet, just rent a SQL server on the internet and use that. Don't try to connect your local computer to the internet in order to save $5 a year.
    Yes, I'm running on a local machine, I set to localhost plus got error, I changed the ip andress line to "0.0.0.0" to get remote access

  5. #6495
    Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    Yes, I'm running on a local machine, I set to localhost plus got error, I changed the ip andress line to "0.0.0.0" to get remote access
    But...I...

    0.0.0.0 doesn't do anything, it's a non-existent IP address. If anything I would suggest trying 127.0.0.1 if localhost isn't working.

    Please send me a screenshot of your settings in a PM. If you have everything running locally you don't need to worry about others seeing your values.
    ____

  6. #6496
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    But...I...

    0.0.0.0 doesn't do anything, it's a non-existent IP address. If anything I would suggest trying 127.0.0.1 if localhost isn't working.

    Please send me a screenshot of your settings in a PM. If you have everything running locally you don't need to worry about others seeing your values.
    It worked out right now local machine ip (192.168.x.xxx)

    sussefull

  7. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    It worked out right now local machine ip (192.168.x.xxx)

    sussefull
    Be careful using that type of ip, they are usually dynamic, meaning they can change whenever your computer or router reboots. I would strongly recommend trying 127.0.0.1 which is the ip equivalent of localhost.
    ____

  8. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Be careful using that type of ip, they are usually dynamic, meaning they can change whenever your computer or router reboots. I would strongly recommend trying 127.0.0.1 which is the ip equivalent of localhost.
    I tried localhost and 127.0.0.1 without success, 192.168.x.xxx is the local ip of my machine already fixed (does not change)

  9. #6499
    Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    I tried localhost and 127.0.0.1 without success, 192.168.x.xxx is the local ip of my machine already fixed (does not change)
    Alright, as long as you have a static local IP then you're fine. Happy hunting.
    ____

  10. #6500
    Just a short question to @ColColonCleaner:
    Is it possible to add a short Votekick/voteban function to AdKats unless there's no usefull tool or plugin for Procon (and especially BF3) available?
    Of course Vote Ban BF3 plugin is running for BF3 but has some bugs that (I guess) won't be fixed.
    And maybe a usefull votenuke option would also be helpfull for AdKats? The autonuke doesn't work properly on BF3 (or maybe I didn't set up the options nicely?). :-)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •