Page 650 of 676 FirstFirst ... 150550600640648649650651652660 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 6752
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Got Adkats to start up again. Not sure why my layer is having issues connecting to GitHub. Sounds like this issue is out of my hands to correct?
    It might have been an issue with one of the caching servers that github has. I've not heard complaints about githubs uptime in the past so I've not converted the startup files to locally stored ones on the procon layers, it's just so much more convenient to modify the files on github so everyone instantly has changes to them.

So yes, as of right now it's out of my hands unless I make the plugin accept local versions of these files. Although it might be a good idea to make it use local files as a last resort in case github does have connection issues.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    It might have been an issue with one of the caching servers that github has. I've not heard complaints about githubs uptime in the past so I've not converted the startup files to locally stored ones on the procon layers, it's just so much more convenient to modify the files on github so everyone instantly has changes to them.

So yes, as of right now it's out of my hands unless I make the plugin accept local versions of these files. Although it might be a good idea to make it use local files as a last resort in case github does have connection issues.
    You could just have it save to a file automatically when it's fetched so when it checks both the primary and backups and if they both fail it can just load the "last" local copy it fetched prior to it failing. Don't think it would be hard to add imo.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    You could just have it save to a file automatically when it's fetched so when it checks both the primary and backups and if they both fail it can just load the "last" local copy it fetched prior to it failing. Don't think it would be hard to add imo.
    That honestly sounds like the best way to go about it. Thanks.
    ____

I also think it's a problem with my backup too. Cloud Flare had ssl invalid cert for some reason. And someone is running and older version of AdKats still. My access lots is just getting spammed to hell with 404 with the old URL.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Prophet731; 24-08-2017 at 01:09.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Does AdKats still pull the gravatar information from BL?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0rAdiC View Post
    Does AdKats still pull the gravatar information from BL?
    I think it was the BFAdminCP which pulled that info, AdKats does not.
    ____

I think it was the BFAdminCP which pulled that info, AdKats does not.
    Ok, thanks. I was just snooping in the adkats_battlelog_players table and saw the gravatar row. Didn't know how that info was pulled. Seems some are set but most are set to 'null' even if they have a gravatar set on BL. Thought it would be cool to show the gravatar of the latest banned players. Test banned myself since mine was in the database, lol.

Screenshot (70).png

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0rAdiC View Post
    Ok, thanks. I was just snooping in the adkats_battlelog_players table and saw the gravatar row. Didn't know how that info was pulled. Seems some are set but most are set to 'null' even if they have a gravatar set on BL. Thought it would be cool to show the gravatar of the latest banned players. Test banned myself since mine was in the database, lol.

Screenshot (70).png
    I think it only pulls some required info when the player's profile page is visited to avoid unnecessary requests to battlelog, but i'm not sure. Prophet would know more about the details of that process.
    ____

I think it only pulls some required info when the player's profile page is visited to avoid unnecessary requests to battlelog, but i'm not sure. Prophet would know more about the details of that process.
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Hello,

I just updated my Adkats to version: 6.9.0.188.

Now every five minuets I am getting this error:

EXCEPTION-690188-D-SetPluginVariable-DatabvaseComm39

Plugins 08/25/2017 06:20:55 AdKats PluginAction AdKats issued Logged Exception on AdKats for [SetPluginVariable][Error occured while updating AdKats settings.]: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.AdKatsEventOption.FromCode(Str ing code)
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.<SetPluginVariable>b__63(Strin g option)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2. MoveNext()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerabl e`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at PRoCon

Any ideas? Help!
    Last edited by SmackDown; 25-08-2017 at 14:42.