Page 659 of 666 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 6657
  1. #6581
    Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Just a little question (and maybe suggestion ;-) ): is it possible to add kinda "mapdetector" in AdKats especially for spambot and serverrules? It's because we have a server that is kinda like a mixed mode and we got rushmode and normal conquestmode. So if it switches to the rushmode there are some other rules than on the conquestmode. So it would be much easier to have a "mapswitcher" that detects e.g. Damavand Peak map and changes the spambotmessages and serverrules and when it detects e.g. Firestorm it changes again the spambotmessages and serverrules. So I mean it would be nice if there is something like this.
    Of course it's much work if you also detect map AND mode but I guess it would be nice if it just detects map instead of mode :-)
    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/issues/968

    Send me a donation of your choice and i'll get it added.
    ____

  2. #6582
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/issues/968

    Send me a donation of your choice and i'll get it added.
    I replied to that.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

  3. #6583
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/issues/968

    Send me a donation of your choice and i'll get it added.
    Done ��

  4. #6584
    Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Done ��
    Alright i'll work on it this weekend.
    ____

  5. #6585
    Until yesterday evening I got a huge problem with my AdKats and especially Statslogger.
    I always get this error:

    " Error in Tablebuilder:
    Message: All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead
    Native: -2147467259
    Source: MySql.Data
    StackTrace: bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
    Error: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)
    bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()"

    Until this happened my database was running like a charme but now everything is broken.
    Does anyone have a clue whats going on there? :-/

  6. #6586
    Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,952
    As you can read in your error message, the error is occuring in the stats logger plugin, not Adkats. In other words, you looked and asked in the wrong place.

    Your answer is here:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....Logger-1-0-0-2
    Download Unofficial Version:

    Update
    Since XpKiller has abandoned this project and since there are a couple errors which needed to be fixed, I have modified and I am distributing the modified [unofficial] version.

    You can download it here:
    https://github.com/tyger07/CChatGUID...ive/master.zip

    Changes in 1.0.0.2-ty_gerMOD Version
    In CChatGUIDStatsLogger.inc file, the following items were changed:
    - Line 462 through 545: Added additional weapon keywords.
    - Line 4367: Fixed error in query which caused !top10 weapons query to fail.
    - Line 5489: Fixed null primary key problem which caused incompatibility with MySQL version 5.7.3 m13 and up.

    This is UNTESTED since I don't have a server or resources to test with. I guarantee that it is virus/trojan free and you are free to test for yourself and let the rest of the community know the results.
    Edit: community feedback confirms that this unofficial version works as advertised.

    Remember: You MUST stop the layer server, upload the new file, and restart the layer server for the changes to take effect. Additional weapon keywords will not populate the plugin settings if doing a plugin upgrade; they will only populate if you are running this plugin for the first time.

  7. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    As you can read in your error message, the error is occuring in the stats logger plugin, not Adkats. In other words, you looked and asked in the wrong place.

    Your answer is here:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....Logger-1-0-0-2
    Hehe thanks ty_ger07 I already found your fixed version of the statslogger and that fixed my problem. So thanks for your post but epsecially for the statsloggerpluginfix! :-)

  8. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpax12 View Post
    ... will this work with BC2 ?
    No, this plugin only works with BF3/BF4/BFHL.
    ____

  9. #6589
    Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Just a little question (and maybe suggestion ;-) ): is it possible to add kinda "mapdetector" in AdKats especially for spambot and serverrules? It's because we have a server that is kinda like a mixed mode and we got rushmode and normal conquestmode. So if it switches to the rushmode there are some other rules than on the conquestmode. So it would be much easier to have a "mapswitcher" that detects e.g. Damavand Peak map and changes the spambotmessages and serverrules and when it detects e.g. Firestorm it changes again the spambotmessages and serverrules. So I mean it would be nice if there is something like this.
    Of course it's much work if you also detect map AND mode but I guess it would be nice if it just detects map instead of mode :-)
    This has been added to the test branch. You can add prefixes to your spambot and rules messages that match modes and maps, then those messages will only be shown on those maps or modes. You can use any combination of map, mode, map/mode, mode/map.

    The prefix should be the full name of the map, or the full name of the mode. These are case sensitive. You can get these exact names from your maplist tab in procon.

    For example:

    Operation Metro 2014/Conquest Large/This is my first rule which shows on conquest metro only.
    Operation Locker/Rush/This is my second rule which shows on locker rush only.
    CTF/This is my third rule that shows on capture the flag, regardless of map.
    Zavod 311/This is my fourth rule which shows on zavod, regardless of game mode.
    This is my fifth rule which shows on every map and mode.

    I've only done rudimentary testing of this, so let me know if it all works as planned.
    ____

  10. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    This has been added to the test branch. You can add prefixes to your spambot and rules messages that match modes and maps, then those messages will only be shown on those maps or modes. You can use any combination of map, mode, map/mode, mode/map.

    The prefix should be the full name of the map, or the full name of the mode. These are case sensitive. You can get these exact names from your maplist tab in procon.

    For example:

    Operation Metro 2014/Conquest Large/This is my first rule which shows on conquest metro only.
    Operation Locker/Rush/This is my second rule which shows on locker rush only.
    CTF/This is my third rule that shows on capture the flag, regardless of map.
    Zavod 311/This is my fourth rule which shows on zavod, regardless of game mode.
    This is my fifth rule which shows on every map and mode.

    I've only done rudimentary testing of this, so let me know if it all works as planned.

    I thank you very very much! I'll test it ASAP.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •