Page 651 of 680 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp0rAdiC View Post
    Ok, thanks. I was just snooping in the adkats_battlelog_players table and saw the gravatar row. Didn't know how that info was pulled. Seems some are set but most are set to 'null' even if they have a gravatar set on BL. Thought it would be cool to show the gravatar of the latest banned players. Test banned myself since mine was in the database, lol.

Attachment 4552
    It pulls it from the players battlelog when it's fetched from the bfacp. AdKats doesn't do it as it's useless information to the plugin itself. So only way it fetches it is through the bfacp. Since its a nice but needs work GUI. Haha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Does anyone know how to configure xampp (mysql) to sweat localhost in the adkats plugin and procon guids stats?

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    Hello,

I just updated my Adkats to version: 6.9.0.188.

Now every five minuets I am getting this error:

EXCEPTION-690188-D-SetPluginVariable-DatabvaseComm39

Plugins 08/25/2017 06:20:55 AdKats PluginAction AdKats issued Logged Exception on AdKats for [SetPluginVariable][Error occured while updating AdKats settings.]: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.AdKatsEventOption.FromCode(Str ing code)
    at PRoConEvents.AdKats.<SetPluginVariable>b__63(Strin g option)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2. MoveNext()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerabl e`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at PRoCon

Any ideas? Help!

I have updated Adkats to version: 6.9.0.193

This version of Adkats has appeared to stopped the error spam.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    Does anyone know how to configure xampp (mysql) to sweat localhost in the adkats plugin and procon guids stats?
    Eh?

If referring to it on your local machine, using XAMPP, WAMPP, or a manually configured local server SQL environment, it can be referred to as 'localhost' anywhere on your local machine. What is the question?

Is Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin also running on your local machine?
    Yes? No problem.
    No? Well, then, don't do that because it would require placing your local machine onto the internet which will quickly turn into a massive security issue where anyone online will start browsing your computer's hard drive because you are clearly not inclined to properly configure it and safeguard it from attack.

If Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin are running on a server somewhere on the internet, just rent a SQL server on the internet and use that. Don't try to connect your local computer to the internet in order to save $5 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDown View Post
    I have updated Adkats to version: 6.9.0.193

This version of Adkats has appeared to stopped the error spam.
    Yes, i am testing some new things in the experimental section and getting the kinks out. Unfortunately one of the perils of being on the latest test versions is you'll see the occasional bug. Thanks for posting about it right away, more eyes always helps. The issue you saw was indeed fixed by .193/.194
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Eh?

If referring to it on your local machine, using XAMPP, WAMPP, or a manually configured local server SQL environment, it can be referred to as 'localhost' anywhere on your local machine. What is the question?

Is Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin also running on your local machine?
    Yes? No problem.
    No? Well, then, don't do that because it would require placing your local machine onto the internet which will quickly turn into a massive security issue where anyone online will start browsing your computer's hard drive because you are clearly not inclined to properly configure it and safeguard it from attack.

If Procon, AdKats, and the Stats plugin are running on a server somewhere on the internet, just rent a SQL server on the internet and use that. Don't try to connect your local computer to the internet in order to save $5 a year.
    Yes, I'm running on a local machine, I set to localhost plus got error, I changed the ip andress line to "0.0.0.0" to get remote access

Yes, I'm running on a local machine, I set to localhost plus got error, I changed the ip andress line to "0.0.0.0" to get remote access
    But...I...

0.0.0.0 doesn't do anything, it's a non-existent IP address. If anything I would suggest trying 127.0.0.1 if localhost isn't working.

Please send me a screenshot of your settings in a PM. If you have everything running locally you don't need to worry about others seeing your values.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    But...I...

0.0.0.0 doesn't do anything, it's a non-existent IP address. If anything I would suggest trying 127.0.0.1 if localhost isn't working.

Please send me a screenshot of your settings in a PM. If you have everything running locally you don't need to worry about others seeing your values.
    It worked out right now local machine ip (192.168.x.xxx)

sussefull

It worked out right now local machine ip (192.168.x.xxx)

sussefull
    Be careful using that type of ip, they are usually dynamic, meaning they can change whenever your computer or router reboots. I would strongly recommend trying 127.0.0.1 which is the ip equivalent of localhost.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Be careful using that type of ip, they are usually dynamic, meaning they can change whenever your computer or router reboots. I would strongly recommend trying 127.0.0.1 which is the ip equivalent of localhost.
    I tried localhost and 127.0.0.1 without success, 192.168.x.xxx is the local ip of my machine already fixed (does not change)