Page 629 of 629 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629
Results 6,281 to 6,285 of 6285
    Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    wow, i didnt know adkatz was able to import remote bans from rconnet, it only misses the name, but it works.
    Strange, i didn't know it was able to do that either, and i built the plugin. How are you doing this? Do you have a script that imports them to the database?
    ____

Has anyone on the test versions noticed the procon process hanging or freezing? Trying to isolate a current issue and see if it's being caused by AdKats. It appears to have started after adding the discord integration, but i'm not sure if that's really the cause.
    ____

I have not had any issues, but I am not using the Discord feature.

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Has anyone on the test versions noticed the procon process hanging or freezing? Trying to isolate a current issue and see if it's being caused by AdKats. It appears to have started after adding the discord integration, but i'm not sure if that's really the cause.
    Running Version 6.9.0.141 and haven't noticed any freezing.

ColColonCleaner - I've had a few times where I've seen Procon still connected to the server, but I'm actually not logged in. It's shows the server 'green', but it also shows the login screen where it's attempting to login and then times out after about a minute. Once I restart procon (from my computer) it connects fine.