Page 628 of 648 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 6478
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Those messages just note in the logs when the plugin sees a clan tag change. Those are debug level 2 logs. The problem is stat logger would delete the tags out of the database after they were already set by AdKats so people's tags would never be saved when they first joined the server.
    Ah okay. Thanks a lot :-)

But another short question: is there a short explanation about the section "B30. Team Power Monitor" in AdKats how it works or how you have to set it up?

B30? Mine stops at B27... is there an update?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBlade View Post
    B30? Mine stops at B27... is there an update?
    Yep.
    Type into chatwindow: /pupdate and then restart your proconlayer ;-)

Wow.. who knew... well apparently not me so.. hehe thx

Quote Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi View Post
    Ah okay. Thanks a lot :-)

But another short question: is there a short explanation about the section "B30. Team Power Monitor" in AdKats how it works or how you have to set it up?
    My endeavor to update all of the plugin documentation is being hampered by needing to also update some of the codebase.

Some of the setting sections have been moved around and some have been deleted. The baserape monitor and the top player monitor have been stripped from the plugin as they were left in a bad state when I stopped working on a plugin a while back. The team power monitor is working off of player performance data from your server. It's used to calculate the power level of a team into a number that can eventually be used for auto-balance.

Each players performance in the server is logged and those metrics are displayed in the team power section for each player. There is no balance currently being done with this section, but that is planned to be done in the future.

Even if you have this setting section turned off AdKats is still logging the data it would need if you enabled it. Simply turn it on and you'll be able to see what it believes to be the power of each team in that section.

Some of the numbers, especially the displays with multiple numbers next to each other may not make much sense at this time but I would rather keep it that way as this section is still being developed. The most important thing at this time is knowing whether the power number for each team consistently reflects what's actually happening in the server.

Remember, you are on a test version of AdKats. Everything is not ready for full publishing yet.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBlade View Post
    Wow.. who knew... well apparently not me so.. hehe thx
    Almost all commands are shown in the plugin documentation. Some new ones aren't there yet so please reference the command list and the !help command in game. Issuing the help command with another command name will give a brief description of what that command does.
    ____

Good information to have. I updated and everything that was in place, is still in place and I haven't touched any of the new additions since, like you said, are still being worked on, but I do like the new features. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

EXCEPTION-6900-FetchPlayerBattlelogInformation-BattlelogComm34

I was having this error, maybe this can help with other users that comes to have it in the future:

Correction:
    1) Disable adkats plugin
    2) Restart procon layer
    3) Expect procon layer to get online and activate plagin adkats again

Maybe it works for similar errors too, for me it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by XaosBr View Post
    EXCEPTION-6900-FetchPlayerBattlelogInformation-BattlelogComm34

I was having this error, maybe this can help with other users that comes to have it in the future:

Correction:
    1) Disable adkats plugin
    2) Restart procon layer
    3) Expect procon layer to get online and activate plagin adkats again

Maybe it works for similar errors too, for me it worked.
    Please post the error message that comes after that header. All that header shows is what version you're on and what function failed, but not why it failed. Thank you.

EDIT: Also please /pupdate to the latest version and let me know if the error still exists.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 19-05-2017 at 21:32.
    ____

wow, i didnt know adkatz was able to import remote bans from rconnet, it only misses the name, but it works.