Page 159 of 741 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 7409
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedbom View Post
    registered to download but no confirmation email has arrived. checked spam/junk and resent validation. should i contact a forum admin?
    Our systems recently underwent a major update, so some things might still be in limbo. Did you try requesting it to resend the email?
    ____

4.1.0.0 (14-FEB-2014)

Changes

• TeamSwap Auto-Whitelisting per round has been removed as an option.

Enhancements

• Added @accept and @deny, for acting on round reports. No actions against players will be taken when using these commands, they are for helping or hindering AA status for a player. A system coming currently under testing on our servers for automatic report actions will make use of this.
    • Added @admins command Accessible to to admins and admin assistants by default. Returns the list of online admins in the server.
    • Added @lead command Lead command will give the speaker leader of their current squad.
    • Team Enhancements Team names are now detected every match, so factions US, RU, and CN for nuke and kickall now hit the correct team.
    • Command Enhancements Target player names entered with 1 character will no longer be automatically acted on. Will require a confirm.
    • Email Enhancements All emails sent through AdKats are now sent as blind carbon copy. Emails are now added to a queue when multiple need to be sent in succession.
    • List Enhancements Added adkats_specialplayers database table. This table can be used for assigning special whitelists, access, and blacklists. Valid groups are currently slot_reserved, slot_spectator, whitelist_multibalancer, blacklist_dispersion, and whitelist_hackerchecker. Players can be added by ID, or by identifier (name, guid, or IP), and can be assigned, a game and server to apply the list to. If you use player IDs then you wont need to update player names if they change their names, the player names will automatically update when they join the server.
    • Orchestration Enhancements Default In-Game Admin is automatically disabled when AdKats is running. Had some issues where people accidentally had both plugins running.
    • User Enhancements Game type is now displayed for players connected to users. Add Soldier now checks across all games and fetches up to 10 matching player names. When adding a new user an automatic check for players of the same name is performed.
    • Player Info Enhancements All custom messages in AdKats, when targeted at a player, player information string replacements will be parsed. e.g. %player_name%, or %player_id%
    • Admin Assistant Enhancements Completely reconstructed system with previous private features released to the public. Also added grandfathering for Admin Assistants; >75 confirmed reports overall will also grant admin assistant status.
    • MatchCommand Enhancements AdKats is now callable from other plugins like InsaneLimits for issuing commands and fetching current synced admin list.
    • Ban Enforcer Enhancements All bans are now enforced on a server group basis. If a ban is issued on one server group, it will only be enforced on other servers in that server group. Added ban reason and banning admin name to mini-ban-management.
    • Hacker-Checker Enhancements Added KPM check to hacker checker.
    • Procon Ban Enhancements When using procon bans, the banning admin name is now added to the front of the reason.

Bugfixes

• Stability Some issues with thread deadlock injected in previous versions have been resolved.
    • Commands All in-game commands are rejected with message during AdKats startup/reboot until full player list has been processed, this avoids killer/victim null case. Punishment timeout now blocks action, not just upload, matching spec. Kill-on-spawn for players now happens at the appropriate time, avoiding a previous double-kill issue. Players spamming @rules will no-longer spawn multiple rule printers. Rules command now shows the current rule # and total, e.g. (1/10)...(2/10)...etc...
    • Ban Enforcer Linked accounts were causing ID issues with ban enforcer, this is now fixed. Name bans through Procon sometimes failed propagation, this has been fixed. Unsupported round bans caused permabans in ban enforcer since type was not recognized, this has been changed to 1 hour temp-ban.
    • Records Logic hole where debug/exception record messages could overwrite main record messages of the same ID has been closed.
    • Hacker-Checker Bug where hacker-checker mesh with BF3Stats was failing has been fixed.
    • Chat All chat messages are now trimmed before handling, both before and after command prefix parsing.

Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 to 4.1.0.0
    Code:
    REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(38, 'Active', 'self_admins', 'Log', 'Request Online Admins', 'admins', FALSE);
    REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(39, 'Active', 'self_lead', 'Log', 'Lead Current Squad', 'lead', FALSE);
    REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(40, 'Active', 'admin_accept', 'Log', 'Accept Round Report', 'accept', TRUE);
    REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(41, 'Active', 'admin_deny', 'Log', 'Deny Round Report', 'deny', TRUE);
    REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(42, 'Invisible', 'player_report_deny', 'Log', 'Report Player (Denied)', 'denyreport', TRUE);

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `adkats_specialplayers`( 
      `specialplayer_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `player_group` varchar(30) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
      `player_id` int(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,
      `player_game` tinyint(4) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,
      `player_server` smallint(5) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL,
      `player_identifier` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY (`specialplayer_id`)
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci COMMENT='AdKats - Special Player List';
    ALTER TABLE `adkats_specialplayers`
      ADD CONSTRAINT `adkats_specialplayers_game_id` FOREIGN KEY (`player_game`) REFERENCES `tbl_games`(`GameID`) ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE CASCADE, 
      ADD CONSTRAINT `adkats_specialplayers_server_id` FOREIGN KEY (`player_server`) REFERENCES `tbl_server`(`ServerID`) ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE CASCADE, 
      ADD CONSTRAINT `adkats_specialplayers_player_id` FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `tbl_playerdata`(`PlayerID`) ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE CASCADE;
    Install Instructions: https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A...e-installation
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 05-03-2014 at 06:21.
    ____

thanks!

[19:23:24 89] [AdKats] WARNING: CQTV01 auto-banned for KPM. [M98B-13.19-102-0]

that's fast.... The minute i turn on KPM checker, this guy got banned, look more like stat padding?

I don't see the special players list or hackerchecker whitelist in the plugin after i update?
    Last edited by ixnorp; 15-02-2014 at 02:54.

Quote Originally Posted by ixnorp View Post
    thanks!

[19:23:24 89] [AdKats] WARNING: CQTV01 auto-banned for KPM. [M98B-13.19-102-0]

that's fast.... The minute i turn on KPM checker, this guy got banned, look more like stat padding?

Btw C3, what happen to the hacker checker whitelist? I don't see it in the plugin anymore after i update.
    https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A...l-player-lists

The whitelist is now across all servers, you need to add your whitelisted players to the adkats_specialplayers table with the group whitelist_hackerchecker.

I dont have a UI control for that yet...

EDIT: and no, that's a legit ban. 100+ kills using a sniper rifle with 0 headshots at 13KPM is impossible.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 15-02-2014 at 02:57.
    ____

Would like to see if someone else finds the new automation portions of the admin assistant system as useful as we have. https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A...min-assistants
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A...l-player-lists

The whitelist is now across all servers, you need to add your whitelisted players to the adkats_specialplayers table with the group whitelist_hackerchecker.

I dont have a UI control for that yet...

EDIT: and no, that's a legit ban. 100+ kills using a sniper rifle with 0 headshots at 13KPM is impossible.
    my bad, I was just reading the doc when you replied. thanks!

C3, I wrote whitelist_hackerchecker at player_group, then i wrote the player id in the player id column, i still have to add in the player's name in player identifier?

I added only player id, the player still got banned by hacker checker, only when i add his name in the player identifier column then it worked.
    Last edited by ixnorp; 15-02-2014 at 11:09.

Nice Update...

Quick question --> how can I disable this "[16:43:03 11] [AdKats] WARNING: Could not find m60-e4 in BF4 library of 64 weapons.
    "

Debug level is "0"

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by AgentHawk View Post
    Nice Update...

Quick question --> how can I disable this "[16:43:03 11] [AdKats] WARNING: Could not find m60-e4 in BF4 library of 64 weapons.
    "

Debug level is "0"

Greetz
    It gets removed once damage stats for the m60e4 are found. If someone links me a reliable source i'll add it right away.
    ____

C3, I wrote whitelist_hackerchecker at player_group, then i wrote the player id in the player id column, i still have to add in the player's name in player identifier?

I added only player id, the player still got banned by hacker checker, only when i add his name in the player identifier column then it worked.
    It should work by ID just as well if not better than by name... i'll look into it.

Also, identifier can be name, guid, or IP; Doesn't have to be just their name.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 15-02-2014 at 15:53.
    ____

I just checked again, and it works:

Debug level 2

[11:04:30 66] [AdKats] guneddown protected from hacker checker by database ID.

Perhaps you entered the wrong ID?
    ____