Page 337 of 741 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 7409
  1. #3361
    Ok finally, did another ban where it didn't kick the person involved.... I performed the ban, user remained, set debugging to 11 and it didn't really show anything, so disabled it but grabbed the chat logs.

    [16:08:00] ADMINXYZ> !ban norman Cheater - Stats Confirmed
    [16:07:55] AdKats > Say > NormanGunston was BANNED by admin for Cheater - Stats Confirmed
    [16:07:55] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > You PERMA BANNED NormanGunston
    [16:08:01] Duh-Penatratuh > fuck
    [16:07:56] AdKats > Say > NormanGunston > Your reputation has gone negative! Be careful, it's now -47.62
    [16:07:56] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > Duration: 421ms


    [16:11:22] ADMINXYZ > /@kick norman beep beep
    [16:11:16] AdKats > Say > NormanGunston was KICKED by admin for beep beep
    [16:11:16] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > You KICKED NormanGunston from US Army for beep beep
    [16:11:17] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > Duration: 125ms

  2. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonpb View Post
    Ok finally, did another ban where it didn't kick the person involved.... I performed the ban, user remained, set debugging to 11 and it didn't really show anything, so disabled it but grabbed the chat logs.

    [16:08:00] ADMINXYZ> !ban norman Cheater - Stats Confirmed
    [16:07:55] AdKats > Say > NormanGunston was BANNED by admin for Cheater - Stats Confirmed
    [16:07:55] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > You PERMA BANNED NormanGunston
    [16:08:01] Duh-Penatratuh > fuck
    [16:07:56] AdKats > Say > NormanGunston > Your reputation has gone negative! Be careful, it's now -47.62
    [16:07:56] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > Duration: 421ms


    [16:11:22] ADMINXYZ > /@kick norman beep beep
    [16:11:16] AdKats > Say > NormanGunston was KICKED by admin for beep beep
    [16:11:16] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > You KICKED NormanGunston from US Army for beep beep
    [16:11:17] AdKats > Say > ADMINXYZ > Duration: 125ms
    No exception was thrown? Nothing at all? I hope there are some logs behind this, anything, because I don't think we can reproduce it on our end; We ban 50-100 players every day and I've never seen it.

    You use the ban enforcer right?

    EDIT: I can do something to monitor this though. If someone issues a ban or kick on a player i'll monitor their presence in the server, waiting for them to leave. If they are not gone in 5 seconds, i'll log that the error happened in console and issue kick on the player....If they are still in the server after that, something more serious is wrong. But, like I said, in the year and a half of running this i've never seen that happen, so it might take a while to nail it down.
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 24-12-2014 at 07:49.
    ____

  3. #3363
    We ban a few players each day and most of the time it works fine, it's only the odd one that this occurs to and I'm not sure why.

  4. #3364
    Merry Christmas from your friendly neighborhood Colon Cleaner. Enjoy the update!

    Version 6.0.0.0 (25-DEC-2014)

    Changes


    • Manual round timer now activates on first spawn.
    • Database actions are not fetched until startup is fully complete.
    • Automatic spectator slot feed from user cache changed to admins only.
    • New roles, when created, are given access to the same commands as Default Guest.
    • 'Display admin name in kick/ban announcement' now applies to punishments as well.
    • Population monitoring has 3 sections instead of 2 now, Low/Medium/High, so "Only kill players when server in low population" has been changed to include both low/medium population. This is to keep the definition the same as before without modifying existing user's settings.

    Enhancements

    • Player clan tags now processed and displayed in all available locations.
    • Removed current score from player location in reports, and reduced the size of report prefixes to increase space for player names and vital information.
    • Added countdown timer command (/cdown).
    • Accepting Punish/Forgive for teamkilling through the Team Kill Tracker plugin.
    • Detecting bad database connection vs normal, allowing disconnect if database becomes over encumbered for external reasons.
    • Added manual plugin update command.
    • Added options for low, medium, and high population to the ping enforcer.
    • Added role power level, and disallowed certain commands from being issued from a lower power level player on a higher power level player. Commands such as kick/ban/mute/pull/mark/etc.
    • Added manual warn command.
    • Trimmed and cleaned targeted player leave message to be less intrusive on admin chat.
    • Updated ban enforce message for temp bans to include both total and remaining ban time.
    • Now updating stat logger information with player clan tags when available.
    • Increased total allowed size of settings, allowing increased number of rules and spambot messages.
    • Added option to exclude commands from manually posted chat logs.
    • Added option to yell server rules.
    • Added ability to add roles and their respective players to special player groups.
    • Added option for auto-surrender to simply start a surrender vote instead of issuing end round.
    • Added option for auto-surrender to have a minimum player count before triggering.
    • Ban enforcer bans in the database are automatically expired once their time is up every few minutes, instead of being expired when the banned player rejoins the server.
    • Added detection for duplicate instances of AdKats on each server. Only one instance of AdKats can be running on any given server.
    • Changed timing of "user joined this server for the first time" to when the player first spawns, instead of when they first load in.
    • Reduced chat spam from glitched player notification.
    • Added admin notification when spectators leave the server.

    Bugs Fixed

    • Manual chat log posting of command messages did not include the command prefix in the message.
    • Massive I/O overload when database connection variables were not filled on startup, and procon plugin debug logging enabled.
    • BF4 Phantom bow, categorized as carbine, could cause invalid HSK bans.
    • Record posting bug could cause errors such as 'Unable to find source weight for type|action: 7|35'.
    • Ban delay timer for hacker-checker could post bans twice.
    • Automatic lock on admin action was triggering on any action.
    • Mark command did not work on report IDs.
    • Automatic updater could complete with plugin file empty.
    • Setting lock did not disable access to command entry setting.
    • Required team for players once admin moved was not being cleared on round end.
    • Admin WARN on punish did not give feedback to the punisher.
    • Player identifiers were not stored when issuing new whitelist_multibalancer, slot_reserved, or slot_spectator special player entries.
    • IP location fetching failed latitude/longitude parsing. Valid locations for players are displayed in the /pinfo command again.
    • Ban enforcer could attempt to process server bans that did not have any identifiers.
    • Automatic update for extensions could cause multiple dll files to be created.
    • Automatic feed of reserved slots for admins was using all users in the user list on test versions.
    • Debug message for record time to complete was incorrect.
    • Round stat logger could attempt to post NaN entries to the database.
    • Record finalization could fail if record had no command type or command action.
    • Player reputation update could fail if commands were being fetched at the same time, could attempt to use invalid player IDs, and was not thread safe.
    • Player dequeue command could throw race exceptions in some cases.
    • Record upload could attempt to use invalid player IDs.
    • Balance dispersion could attempt to use invalid player IDs.
    • Targeted player leave message could fail if teams were being updated at the same time.
    • MySQL queries could return in deadlock state under InnoDB, and the case was not handled.
    • Player spawn processing could fail if commands were being fetched at the same time.
    • FetchSQLUpdates printed stacktrace on exception for servers which were not under testing.


    Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

    No manual upgrade SQL required.

    If you are running 5.2.0.0+, your layer will automatically update and only require a reboot to run this version.
    If not, update one layer, run it to complete startup, then repeat on your other layers.

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download

    New Extension! Click below for ability to enforce loadouts on-spawn!



    ____

  5. #3365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    146
    the players by typing! rules on the cats by the server on this messages NO RULES so that the server has rules

    How I should modify to not get "Adkats NO RULES ?

  6. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by virusdead View Post
    the players by typing! rules on the cats by the server on this messages NO RULES so that the server has rules

    How I should modify to not get "Adkats NO RULES ?
    Just disable the command if you don't have any rules. Section CDE29


    ----------------

    @ColColonCleaner :
    -Added option to exclude commands from manually posted chat logs.
    ==> It's an option ? Or it's enable by default cannot find it.

    And I just had to install the 6.0.0.0 mannually because the Disable Automatic Updates is enable (Cannot remember if I enabled it or not) anyway it doesn't want to be disable. When I set on false, nothing happends it stay on "True". No idea why it does that ?

    And thank you for your work.


    Edit : is there a way to have a !help command displaying available command for a player (will be used for players having few commands like 5 max)
    Last edited by naurel; 25-12-2014 at 13:00.

  7. #3367
    [AdKats] WARNING: Database connection issue detected. Trigger 2/10.
    ?? Working normaly but in procon i see this

  8. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by AmcieK View Post
    ?? Working normaly but in procon i see this
    Got this messages sometimes, too.
    Just ignore it at this count.

    It's important when the count reachs 10 i think.

  9. #3369
    Ok . One problem

    Some players was killed for smoke but they change granade ...

  10. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by naurel View Post
    Just disable the command if you don't have any rules. Section CDE29


    ----------------

    @ColColonCleaner :
    -Added option to exclude commands from manually posted chat logs.
    ==> It's an option ? Or it's enable by default cannot find it.

    And I just had to install the 6.0.0.0 mannually because the Disable Automatic Updates is enable (Cannot remember if I enabled it or not) anyway it doesn't want to be disable. When I set on false, nothing happends it stay on "True". No idea why it does that ?

    And thank you for your work.


    Edit : is there a way to have a !help command displaying available command for a player (will be used for players having few commands like 5 max)
    1. Correct, simply disable the rules command if you are not using it through AdKats.
    2. Orchestration Settings section to enable manual chat log posting.
    3. Was this an issue with 6.0 or with a previous version?
    4. There already is a !help command.
    ____

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •