Page 305 of 741 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 7409
    Also , can you tell me Tables in DB that needed to be transfer to keep :
    Logged Players
    Players stats
    Roles
    Users in Adkats list (roles)

reason , we moving DB to Ded server and for some reason we cant import successfully DB , tryed several times , but adkats and logger spitting errors (but connecting)
    So we want connect to fresh DB and move needed Tables manually
    thnx...

Another thing about Mute , it seas "they" see screenshot

28c2626b5e600177ab463c13d08f3f27.png
    Last edited by HARDCOREBF; 02-11-2014 at 23:41.

Quote Originally Posted by HARDCOREBF View Post
    Gettign this msg

is something with DB?
    Enable plugin debugging on your layer and post the new exception.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Enable plugin debugging on your layer and post the new exception.
    [22:45:51 20] InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond xxx.154.44.91:3306
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
    at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
    i guess DB failing to respond for some reason. CHecked on Hosting backend , there is no outages .hhmmm

can you tell plz Tables in DB that needed to be transfer to keep :
    Logged Players
    Players stats
    Roles

we gonna try fresh Db on dedicated server and will transfer tables...
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by HARDCOREBF View Post
    i guess DB failing to respond for some reason. CHecked on Hosting backend , there is no outages .hhmmm

can you tell plz Tables in DB that needed to be transfer to keep :
    Logged Players
    Players stats
    Roles

we gonna try fresh Db on dedicated server and will transfer tables...
    thnx
    You would need to backup everything that begins with adkats_ and tbl_. If you are using the BFAdminCP you will need to backup the bfadmincp_ tables as well.

It could be also a firewall blocking the connection.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

This is great, i can detect with near perfect accuracy how many flags are currently captured by each team. In fact it's remarkably consistent between maps, the logic is the following, modified slightly from my previous post.

For conquest, tickets are reduced based on two factors, # of flags captured over the opposing team and kill/spawn pairs. For each kill/spawn matching pair the adjusted ticket count is refunded a ticket, so the adjusted ticket count is based completely on flags. Using this adjusted ticket value, the flag ticket loss rate is calculated.

For conquest in BF4, using default ticket rates, if you hold 1 more flag than the opposing team they lose 30-31 tickets per minute. Holding 2 flags more they lose 40-41 tickets per minute, 3 flags more they lose 50-51 tickets per minute, etc, etc...

In the latest patch you will be able to opt for using the new adjusted rates vs real rates for auto-surrender, and you will be able to see the adjusted rates in procon chat when displaying ticket rates using the setting in section A12.
    ____

I thought our users would like the auto surrender feature but apparently they don't, so I've reverted back to manual.... some people seem to enjoy the base rape, although I doubt many enjoy taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonpb View Post
    I thought our users would like the auto surrender feature but apparently they don't, so I've reverted back to manual.... some people seem to enjoy the base rape, although I doubt many enjoy taking it.
    Of course people like dishing out the baserape, lol. At least if they have manual surrender that's alright.

Every server has a different crowd.
    ____

Version 5.2.2.5 (3-NOV-2014)

Changes

• Global and database timestamp mismatch allowed now. Internal calculations modified to account for any mismatch.
    • SQL setup script modified to reset all AdKats tables to their default state. If the setup script is run on an existing install it will erase all non-default information.
    • Auto-surrender optimal values for metro modified to use adjusted ticket rates.
    • AdKats will not boot if required database tables are not under the InnoDB engine.
    • AdKats will not boot if required definition files cannot be loaded. Backup fetch location added for non SSL compatible systems.
    • Automatic reserved slot for user cache modified to be admin only. !reserved can be used to add users as reserved slot instead.

Enhancements

• Add adjusted ticket count and rates for conquest/chainlink/domination.
    • Added auto-surrender option for optimal operation locker values.

Bugs Fixed

• AdKats SQL setup script contained an error that caused a foreign key exception during first setup.
    • Settings for command 71, ping whitelist, were not visible in the command settings section.
    • Reporting yourself from spectator increased reputation.
    • Exception 1081 GetDisplayPluginVariables #563
    • Setting sections B23 and B24 were both marked B23, and B25 marked as B24.

Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

No manual upgrade SQL required.

If you are running 5.2.0.0+, your layer will automatically update and only require a reboot to run this version.
    If not, update one layer, run it to complete startup, then repeat on your other layers.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download
    ____

Huh?
    [AdKats] ERROR: AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. For this release the adkats database setup script must be run manually. Run the script then restart AdKats.
    [11:49:23 74] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.
    Edit:
    Reverted to 5.2.0.9

edit2:
    Still the same error...
    Last edited by TMiland; 03-11-2014 at 10:37.

Quote Originally Posted by TMiland View Post
    Huh?

Edit:
    Reverted to 5.2.0.9

edit2:
    Still the same error...
    Your tables are not InnoDB?
    ____