Page 197 of 741 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 7409
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    To all of my testers. Please run your instances with "Plugin Debugging" ON. This allows me to locate exactly where issues are happening when those exceptions are posted. The line number will not be 0 when you have plugin debugging on, and to ensure you have it on there will be red text in the plugin console saying so when you start your instances.

I think I know why this is exception is happening though, i'll look into it.
    I wasn't running a test version, latest stable release.

Quote Originally Posted by TMiland View Post
    I wasn't running a test version, latest stable release.
    You are still a tester for AdKats though.
    ____

If you need highly populated servers to test your beta versions of plugins, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesonp View Post
    If you need highly populated servers to test your beta versions of plugins, let me know.
    I post the latest beta versions for everyone to try if they know what they are doing. All testers should be running their layers with plugin debugging on, even when on "stable" versions, none are completely bug-free.
    ____

Admins keep seeing "Targeted player whoever has left the server" What does this message mean/how can I turn it off?

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    What do you mean guest admins? All new users are added with the default guest role, you need to change it once they are added. Also nothing in the user management section requires them to be in the server for any reason. They need to be in the database, but not in the server when you add them...
    what I meant was if I add a player without them being in the server it adds the role but does not add the extra bit, example

USR3¦TomGunSE¦User Role
    USR3¦TomGunSE¦Delete User?
    USR3¦TomGunSE¦Add Soldier?
    USR3¦TomGunSE¦Soldiers¦38¦BF4¦TomGunSE¦Delete <------ this bit!!!

it added that because I was in the server at the time of adding myself.

I then made a new user role and change myself to that role.

Now when I tried the same process with someone who was not in the server at the time that line did not show and just showed as

USR36¦name¦User Role
    USR36¦name¦Delete User?
    USR36¦name¦Add Soldier?

and did not add

USR39¦name¦Soldiers¦38¦BF4¦name¦Delete

I didnt think much off it, I thought everything was ok, I changed the user role and carried on putting in the extra admins. When it came to that person trying to admin from in the server is just kept saying he was a default user and not the admin user role I gave him. It was not until I deleted him, then added him while he was in the server, changed his role that it accepted it and let him admin as originally intended.

Version 4.2.1.0 (30-MAR-2014)

Enhancements

• Added Report Options. Disabled by default, players can now be told they were reported, and a list of exclusion words can be added. EX: Inform on all reports except ones containing "hack", "aimbot", etc.
    • Added contest command. Disabled by default, players can now contest reports with the contest command. The contest command will block initial action by admins on the report ID, telling them the player contested the report and they need to investigate further.
    • Enhanced assist command. Some instances of abuse were found with the assist command. It has been changed to avoid this abuse. Ticket loss rate monitoring and a 30 second timeout has been added.

Bugfixes

• Fixed the admin command report IDs. Report IDs were fixed for the report command, not for the admin command.
    • Fixed targeted player spam. Fixed the spam from "targeted player X has left the server".

Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

• No upgrade SQL required.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download

This will be the final update for approximately 2 months.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGotLucky View Post
    Admins keep seeing "Targeted player whoever has left the server" What does this message mean/how can I turn it off?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by Tomgun View Post
    what I meant was if I add a player without them being in the server it adds the role but does not add the extra bit, example

USR3¦TomGunSE¦User Role
    USR3¦TomGunSE¦Delete User?
    USR3¦TomGunSE¦Add Soldier?
    USR3¦TomGunSE¦Soldiers¦38¦BF4¦TomGunSE¦Delete <------ this bit!!!

it added that because I was in the server at the time of adding myself.

I then made a new user role and change myself to that role.

Now when I tried the same process with someone who was not in the server at the time that line did not show and just showed as

USR36¦name¦User Role
    USR36¦name¦Delete User?
    USR36¦name¦Add Soldier?

and did not add

USR39¦name¦Soldiers¦38¦BF4¦name¦Delete

I didnt think much off it, I thought everything was ok, I changed the user role and carried on putting in the extra admins. When it came to that person trying to admin from in the server is just kept saying he was a default user and not the admin user role I gave him. It was not until I deleted him, then added him while he was in the server, changed his role that it accepted it and let him admin as originally intended.
    There is no code referencing online players when adding users. When this happens can you add them by typing their player name in the add soldier field?
    ____

Is there any way to make the punishment hierarchy start with just warnings? I tried using the keywords "warn," "tell," and just leaving the line blank, but it always killed me during testing anyway. I'd really like the ability to send warnings (but still increment points) before taking punitive action.

Thanks,
    Renegade