Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Plugin is live on our server, stock settings at the moment.

Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com

Thank you PC9! Just installed. Cant wait to see it work on SQDM.

Translator
    Huge thanks for making this amazing plugin PC9!
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

another update:

someone was upset cause they couldn't play with their friend. they did not wear the same tags. so what i did was manually switch them. Does the plugin know not to move someone after an admin manually switches them?

Also- not so sure if intense preset works for metro. I have a lot of angry players who worked hard to get B flag and get switched towards the end.

How do I disable the switching (only keep the # balance) 3/4 or 1/2 way through the round- if possible?

Do I put stop stop stop on mid round on round phase/population?

[11:46:54 85] [MULTIbalancer] FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
    [11:46:54 85] [MULTIbalancer] Status: Map = Operation Metro, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:42:54, tickets = 212/0 <- [1050]
    [11:46:54 85] [MULTIbalancer] Status: 0/30 raged, 15 reassigned, 1 balanced, 24 unstacked, 9 unswitched, 1 excluded, 598 exempted, 0 failed; of 2093 TOTAL
    yes.. lots of rage now across the servers :S

how do I stop it from moving say at 500 tickets? But scramble at end round? will it do this?

edit: for metro- I just changed preset to balance and set scramble teams to True. Lets hope this works.
    Last edited by xFaNtASyGiRLx; 11-05-2013 at 16:29.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Hey Papa, great release! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to build this wonderful plugin. Papa worked tirelessly to build it and incorporated 100's of feedback over the course of several months. It is perfect!

We have been testing and tweaking the settings for over a week, and besides the blaze disconnects, our server is full all the time and never any complaints. Games usually end very close. The way we have it set, even if one team dominates at like 1000-400 tickets, the plugin comes back with a vengeance and tickets are closer towards the end.

I will post our settings for our 64-man 1500 tickets Large CQ Fly Maps server today in case anyone else wants to use our settings.
    Last edited by Blitz; 11-05-2013 at 16:44.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    another update:

someone was upset cause they couldn't play with their friend. they did not wear the same tags. so what i did was manually switch them. Does the plugin know not to move someone after an admin manually switches them?

Also- not so sure if intense preset works for metro. I have a lot of angry players who worked hard to get B flag and get switched towards the end.

How do I disable the switching (only keep the # balance) 3/4 or 1/2 way through the round- if possible?

yes.. lots of rage now across the servers :S

how do I stop it from moving say at 500 tickets? But scramble at end round? will it do this?

edit: for metro- I just changed preset to balance and set scramble teams to True. Lets hope this works.
    FantasyGirl, you can change the settings so unstacking only occurs in the early phase. Just set Mid Phase and Late Phase to Stop, Stop, Stop. Set the ticket duration for Early Phase to what ever amount of tickets you want early phase to last in section 8.

If people are still getting upset about being moved, perhaps set a lower number of unstacks per round (default I think is 12 for large CQ), and set it to check for unstacking less frequently (we have ours set to 2 unstack swaps every 5 minutes if a team is stacked). You can also choose a smaller "strong" player percentage pool. This means it will pick very very strong players to swap which will require fewer swaps to make an impact on the game. We have ours set currently at 35%.

The plugin is so heavily customizable that it will work for practically any kind of behavior you want.

If you need help setting it up for your server, I can hop on your teamspeak if you want and guide you through the settings and make recommendations.
    Last edited by Blitz; 11-05-2013 at 16:47.

yes please- whats your teamspeak?

Procon Plugin Tester
    yes please- whats your teamspeak?
    ts3.countdown2chaos.com

It pays attention to admin moves that it didn't generate itself so it can avoid moving that player for the rest of a round, but that feature is not well tested.

It will depend on your number of tickets and other settings? What are you at, 1000? 1200?

You have to define your phases first. In your Conquest Large section, you need to set appropriate values for Definition of Early Phase and Definition of Late Phase. They represent number of tickets from beginning and end, respectively. So if you want the last 500 tickets to represent the Late phase, set Definition of Late Phase to 500. Then, in your Section 3 settings for Late Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack ..., set the values higher, like 150,150,150 or 200,200,200, or even 0,0,0 if you don't want any unstacking to happen at that time. You can also reduce the number of unstacks per group or increase the delay between unstacks in the Conquest Large section.

Using stop,stop,stop disables balancing, so I don't think you want that.

Yes, you can enable the scrambler in your Conquest Large section.

Or you can do that.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.