Page 243 of 244 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244 LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2431
    Quote Originally Posted by Grovax View Post
    i have same problem atm, scramble -> roundstart and 2-3 ppl join the other team
    Dude, i think this "Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round" is triggered if players was moved by balancer in the previous round so in the new round they cant move if you set "Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round 0"

But I would like this setting to prohibit all players from changing team regardless of whether they were moved in the previous round

RUS: прошу помощи. Подскажите оптимальные настройки для Штурма на 32

ENG: I ask for help. Prompt the optimal settings for the Storm on 32 slots.
    welcome to our hardcore server CoCh HC RANKED 24/7 RUSH

Hi, I was in collected settings multiballancer but I do not see settings under hardcore, would anyone be able to help. Our ballance does not work properly, it may be due to a lack of knowledge.

Fast server - Round max 25/ 30 min. Tickets 400, Mode: TDM - Hardcore 60Hp Players 32
    Last edited by ZbieraczTP; 10-06-2017 at 08:07.

Hey! I will have 2 modes in 64 player server.How I config that? Conquest and rush.Is multibalancer only for one mode? Blaze

Hi is there a way to won't let people switch side at all at the start of the round? I find that the plugin scramble work perfect but then people switch side at the beginning and it become unbalance again.

Hi,
    i was searching for an example for the "Disperse evenly list". I see only examples for groups, but i dont wanna have some member always in team 1 (us/ru). I was searching the whole thread and the explanation says one per line but later in the sentence "seperated by space"? I just wanna have 2 players splitted.

Thank you in advance for your answer

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Hi,
    i was searching for an example for the "Disperse evenly list". I see only examples for groups, but i dont wanna have some member always in team 1 (us/ru). I was searching the whole thread and the explanation says one per line but later in the sentence "seperated by space"? I just wanna have 2 players splitted.

Thank you in advance for your answer

Greetings
    You don't need to put a team ID in the dispersion. Just putting a list of names in the dispersion list will make sure there is always an equal amount of those players on each team no matter what. Players will get annoyed by this system, but if there are just a few players that need to be split up then it's a good thing.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    You don't need to put a team ID in the dispersion. Just putting a list of names in the dispersion list will make sure there is always an equal amount of those players on each team no matter what. Players will get annoyed by this system, but if there are just a few players that need to be split up then it's a good thing.
    Wow fast answer, but how does this list looks like, cause i tried different things.

Like this:
    player1
    player2

or like this:
    player1 player2

?

Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Wow fast answer, but how does this list looks like, cause i tried different things.

Like this:
    player1
    player2

or like this:
    player1 player2

?
    It's a list of names, guids, or IP addresses. So just put one on each line.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    It's a list of names, guids, or IP addresses. So just put one on each line.
    Thank you, it's just for 2 afk players for starting server, that both afk aren't in the same team.

I'm reading this thread since 7-10 months (it's still confusing and my english isn't good enough):
    I have another problem of a dominating clan: They don't balance if they see so many rage-quitters and want to stay together, amount of players are going down. However i want that they were put together at beginning (same clan tags in team), but if it becomes unbalanced they will be not excluded from autobalancer/unstacking for making even teams. Is that possible?