Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
    Hi, since the file is ioncubed and you please post a txt file of the countries on the first post or somewhere so i can just copy and paste the counties rather than click each one. Thanks
    Its short for Durango Dave
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway because doing nothing is simply NOT an option.

Hey guys, I don't know when but sadly this plugin does not work anymore for me!

I have re-installed all the files and tried some things out but nothing solved the problem...is there any similar plugin that stil works for BF3? Thanks!

Hi.

I already upload the Files to the Plugin folder and Plugins\BF4 and still not appearing on the list.

I try with all the diferent versions and i already delete PluginCache.xml or something like that.

Please help me to solve this problem! Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyChilds View Post
    Hi.

I already upload the Files to the Plugin folder and Plugins\BF4 and still not appearing on the list.

I try with all the diferent versions and i already delete PluginCache.xml or something like that.

Please help me to solve this problem! Thank you very much!
    Obvious question but have you restarted the layer?

Yes. Nothing shows. I try with every version and the plugin is not in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by bartbart View Post
    Hey guys, I don't know when but sadly this plugin does not work anymore for me!

I have re-installed all the files and tried some things out but nothing solved the problem...is there any similar plugin that stil works for BF3? Thanks!
    Same for me, only I know when this broke.

I noticed that the plugin ceased to work for me on my BF3 server on 2016-11-10 which coincides with DICE server maintenance. I have also noticed many other BF3 servers that now do not kick high pingers.

I have tried using 1.0.1.15 installed from fresh on a new BF3 server, I have also tried using an older version (1.0.1.13) on the same server. The kicker never fires.

I have made sure that sandbox is disabled on my procon layer.

The one and only Bassyboy
    New version available that fixes the BF3 high ping kicker.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    New version available that fixes the BF3 high ping kicker.
    I too had noticed it wasn't working. I just installed the latest version and will get a try. Thank you for taking the time to fix the plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed View Post
    In BF4, kicking is currently possible in Official mode.
    Are U sure of this ?. On my server in oficial mode kicking by this plugin dont work...