Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    May I ask how many servers are you connecting to on your procon?

Do you run any local plugins?

I have the same lag issues as you.
    My layer server is only connected to one game server and 22 procon accounts. I have now disabled all admin accounts because it seems to be a problem with the spam of ping commands from every procon client which is delaying all other (more important) commands.

What do you mean with local plugins? After downgrading to 1.4.0.6 I can now enable again all my plugins without any problems.
    64 slots mixed Classic mode BF4
    32 slots rush mode BF3

oh okay, I was just wondering if your procon lagged because you were connecting to too many servers like I do.

By local plugins- I meant, if you are running a plugin from your desktop like admin alerts or something so that you can hear/see alerts.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    oh okay, I was just wondering if your procon lagged because you were connecting to too many servers like I do.

By local plugins- I meant, if you are running a plugin from your desktop like admin alerts or something so that you can hear/see alerts.
    No, as I already said there is only one server connected but that's enough to break the complete functionality with these lags.

...and I don't use any local plugins.
    32 slots rush mode BF3

Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    My layer server is only connected to one game server and 22 procon accounts.
    Are you saying up to 22 clients may connect to one layer instance at the same time?

If so, that's very like the problem that the Procon guys are already aware of. Each client that connects to a layer may generate its own command for the player list, which generates ping commands for the number of players in the list. If you have a 64 slot server that is full, that could be (worst case) 22 x 64 ping commands every 30 seconds. It would be surprising if you didn't have lag in that situation.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Are you saying up to 22 clients may connect to one layer instance at the same time?

If so, that's very like the problem that the Procon guys are already aware of. Each client that connects to a layer may generate its own command for the player list, which generates ping commands for the number of players in the list. If you have a 64 slot server that is full, that could be (worst case) 22 x 64 ping commands every 30 seconds. It would be surprising if you didn't have lag in that situation.
    Right, I have 22 procon accounts registered, but only about up to 8 accounts are connected at the same time. That was no problem before the last update.

But I think I have only just begun to understand how procon really works.... I always thought not every procon client send his own console commands to the server but rather the procon clients get all the same information about player list, ping etc at the same time from the layer that sends the commands to the server which means the amount of procon accounts should be no problem as long as the procon layer's connection can handle all the requests . Now, I my view on how procon works was wrong. Every client sends his own console commands to gather the informations about players, ping, etc..., right? That should explain why after the update all these ping commands from all procon accounts are causing these lags...mhh

Is it possible to modify the account privileges to prevent the executing of ping requests, maybe also other commands to improve the performance? Most of my admins don't care about players ping, they only want to read the chat to see if there are any problems on the server.
    32 slots rush mode BF3