Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

PATCH FOR - BF3 TrueBalancer (CQ, Rush, TDM, GM, TS, SCAV, CTF) 0.4.0.7 (03.14.2013)

As an alternative, take a look at MULTIbalancer.

On behalf of Panther, this is a patched version of TrueBalancer, based on 0.4.0.1. Changes include:

* (0.4.0.5) Restores the tb-move and tb-fmove commands that were lost in the 0.4.0.4 patch
    * Reduces lag/delays due to stats fetching (but does not eliminate lag, see below)
    * Reduces Procon panic errors, where the plugin seems to disable itself or "disappear"
    * Adds player name to StatsException messages
    * Adds a new plugin setting (see below)

This also includes the Scavenger additions done by EBastard.

If you install this version and you changed your procon.cfg pluginMaxRuntime value to 9 59, you should set the value back to 0 59. If after setting it back, you still get panic errors (plugin disappears), try adding 30 seconds at a time and run for a day or two, until panics end. So the next setting you might try is 1 30 then 2 01 then 2 30, etc. Just keep in mind that the bigger the number you use, the worse your Procon lag is going to be. For another alternative that does not introduce Procon lag, see the new setting below.

*New Setting*

The new setting is at the top: Maximum number of players to fetch at each interval.

The default value is 1.

If you continue to have Procon lag, try setting the value to 0. That will disable stats fetching.

WARNING: Disabling stats fetching stops all skills-based settings, like skill scrambling, from working. Also, if you have a clan-tag based whitelist, players with that tag may still be moved. Tags are included in stats fetching, so if stats fetching is disabled, TB has no clue who has tags.

You could try a blended approach: When you first start Procon, set Maximum number of players to fetch at each interval to 0 and let other stats plugins catch up. After everything has settled down for a while, set the value to 1 and let TB fetch stats until it has stats for all players.

Special thanks to all of the following for testing and debugging help that they provided: OscarMike, EBastard, Hexacanon, dyn, LumpyNutz

Patch 0.4.0.7
    March 14 2013 - EDIT EBastard
    Fixed CTF Scrambling
    CTF now displays combined with Gunmaster in pluginsettings.

Unless there are issues with this version, this is the final version and no updates will be released.

Once PapaCharlie9 releases his new MULTIbalancer, TrueBalancer has reached end of life and will probably removed as there is no support for it by the original author. (unless some other Plugin Author wants to take on the support)

Patch 0.4.0.6
    March 9 2013 - EDIT EBastard
    Added Air Superiority & Capture the Flag support.

Air Superiority uses the Conquest balancing routine, while CTF uses Gunmaster routine as there are no tickets in this mode nor is there info about flags in RCON.

More info in this post:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....ll=1#post69055
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 11-05-2013 at 18:13. Reason: Updated to 0.4.0.7

Sorry, but I don't plan to spend any more time fixing this plugin. That time is better spent on a new balancing plugin, under design here:

http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...m-(SQDM)-modes
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Since I moved PRoCon to a dedicated machine, I haven't had any issues (and I can log without questions from host...)

More than willing to help test and provide logs with your future plugins. Looking forward to your next balancer.

Hola desde Argentina. Estoy probando el plugin 0.4.0.1, y la verdad que balancea muy bien y los jugadores no se molestan, los FELICITO por el gran trabajo y muchas gracias por compartir este plugin, ahora voy a probar el 0.4.0.4, si desean que pruebe mas códigos o plugin para ayudar, con gusto lo are en mi server.

Saludos, Alex.

Procon Addict
    If I set the "Maximum number of players to fetch at each interval to 0" does it also disable SPMCombat scramble? The SPMCombat value is not taken from bl, isn't it?
    >> Metabans account <<
    Visit our 48 slots rush mode BF3 server and our 48 slots mixed mode BF4 server:

Quote Originally Posted by LumPenPacK View Post
    If I set the "Maximum number of players to fetch at each interval to 0" does it also disable SPMCombat scramble? The SPMCombat value is not taken from bl, isn't it?
    SPMcombat does come from Battlelog stats. It gets the stat "combatScore" just for combat (not counting team scores, like reviving or resupplying, or vehicle scores) and divides by the stat "timePlayed".

So yes, setting to 0 will make SPMcombat scrambling not work correctly.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Tengo una pregunta y una idea.

Se puede colocar una opción, que cuando el servidor este balanceado impida que los jugadores se pasen de lado a lado, provocando que todo se desbalancee, y colocando un mensaje a editar para informarle al usuario que no puede cambiarse de equipo si no se desbalancea el server?.

También se podría colocar una variable, que ocurra cuando el jugador cambia de equipo casi al terminar la ronda para ganar. Así se podría colocar un mensaje: EJEMPLO “El jugador XXX ha intentado cambiarse de equipo para ganar, que lamentable."

Saludos.

PD: perdonen mi inglés, esta traducido con go0gle. XD

*****Traducción****Traduction****

I have a question or an idea.

You can place an option, that when the server is balanced prevents players move from side to side, causing everything is out of balance, placing and editing a message informing the user that the computer can not be changed unless the unbalanced server?.

You could also place a variable occurs when the player switches teams near the end of the round to win. This could place a message: EXAMPLE "Player XXX has tried changing team to win, that unfortunate."

Greetings.

PS: excuse my english, this translated go0gle. XD

AlexBsAs_80,

TrueBalancer already does all of this for you. I copied the following from another post I made about the same issue.

Look at section 3. Balancing Guard in TrueBalancer to enable it.

The code for TrueBalancer confirms:

this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.send", "admin.say", "You are not allowed to switch into this team, because you would unbalance the teams.", "player", strSoldierName);
    this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.send", "admin.say", "You are switched back into your squad.", "player", strSoldierName);

this.strShameMessage = "%TeamSwitcher% tried to switch into the winning team. SHAME ON YOU!";

Last edited by IAF SDS; 04-02-2013 at 22:40.

Hi can i ask if anyone has noticed that the tb-move and tb-fmove commands are not working ingame?

IAF SDS

Gracias por la información compañero, no sabía que existía, es exactamente eso lo que le quería colocar a mi server, ya que se la pasan cambiando constantemente de bando y desequilibran todo. Ahora mismo le pego una hojeada a ese hilo, a ver si puedo aprender como colocarlo.

Desde ya muchas gracias IAF SDS por la ayuda.

Otra pregunta.
    --------------
    ¿Hay alguna manera de configurar este fabuloso plugin "TrueBalance BF3", para que solamente balancee al último que entra y que al finalizar la ronda si mezcle y balancee a todo el server, para que este parejo los rangos de ambos equipos?

Tengo quejas que jugadores que entraron antes que los últimos, diciendo "por que me balancea si estoy hace rato en el server". Como puedo solucionar esto.

Desde ya muchas gracias y disculpen mi inglés.
    **************Traducción*******************

IAF SDS

Thanks for the info mate, did not know existed, that's exactly what I wanted to place my server, since they spend constantly changing sides and unbalance everything. Right now I hit a peek at that thread and see if I can learn how to put it.

From already thank you very much for the help IAF SDS.

Another question.
    -----------------
    Is there any way to configure this fabulous plugin "TrueBalance BF3" so that only the last-in swing and at the end of the round if you mix and balance to the entire server, so that it even ranges of both teams?

I have complaints that players who entered before the last, saying "if I'm swinging while the server". How I can fix this

From already thank you very much and sorry for my English.