Unable to add server (SOLVED)

I have a HTC Desire X with Android version 4.0.4

I installed the app and it says "Press menu button to add a new server"

The problem is that there is NO menu button to press.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Same here. Also, why is this thread so old with no replys?
    Bought and downloaded via Androidpit. There is no Menu button, so maybe someone took a screenshot, how this Button can be found, or where i have to push?

Developer
    Hi guys,

What do you mean with "there is NO menu button to press"??

There should be a soft menu key in each android device.
    Please reply and i will try to design a new interface for it...

Developer
    Ohh damn i see the problem.... I just went into a HTC Desire X screenshot and i noticed that the 3 softkeys are different from other android handset: back, home and taskmanager...

For instance Galaxy S2/S3 have: Menu, Home, Back...

That's a very crazy Google choice...

Well since ICS, h/w MENU button is having a life of uncertainty on a phone. It may or may not be present. However, ICS and Jelly Been makes this a serious issue, since the MENU button is obviously not coming back.

I have found a workaround in my code that should enable the action bar with the overflow menu button on the top right corner for any device that doesn't has the Hardware Menu button i.e Galaxy nexus, HTC Desire X , ...

The application theme looks a bit ugly with this change as it no longer run on fullscreen (top bar always present) but at least this should fix this issue.

I apologize for this issue, i lost many potential customers just because i didn't realize that (i own 5 android phones that actually have the HW menu button...). the bad thing is that when ppl apply for a refund request Google doesn't forward to my publisher account any feedback or reason regarding why the user claimed for a refund.

I will publish this update ASAP
    Last edited by leomar75; 13-03-2013 at 01:40.

Developer

Droid ProCon v1.78 Released

Changelog v1.78 - 03/13/2013
    • Added action bar menu overflow button for those devices that lack of Hardware MENU button!

Thank you for the work, but i can see a bar which says "Droid ProCon", but there is nothing i can do anyway. I have another idea, maybe you can do this for this devices, i dont know. The Procon Icon. Can you make the Icon as a softkey for the Menu? I really pushed nearly every mm of the screen, short, long i slided from side to side, nothing happens. I would send you a pic, but the only camera i own, is in this HTC so...^^

Developer
    Thanks for your reply, i fixed this problem with the latest update v1.81

changelog v1.81 - 03/14/2013
    • Added ActionBar, it works for every version of Android OS
    Last edited by leomar75; 14-03-2013 at 10:25.