"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"

[Myrcon] Authorized Procon Hosting Providers

This list should have done quite some time back, but we all waited for miracle to happen and for us to finally move to our new site/domain. Since this - as usual with the Procon Team - takes longer than scheduled, here's a list of currently registered (and thus authorized) Procon Hosting Providers. This list is ordered by the date of application for a license, so no "preferences" or similar are given

Authorized Procon Hosting Providers

All other companies not on this list are not registered as Procon Hosting Providers. If you find any additional hosters we might not have listed yet, please let us know.

We're also creating a "hoster blacklist" for companies refusing to communicate with us or providing a doubtful service. You can find this list here: https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....ider-BLACKLIST

Quote Originally Posted by Ike
    Just adding in here that I really wanna stress that Me, Morpheus or anyone at Myrcon don't make any opinions or recommendations about anyone on this list. This is simply a list of people that host or have told us they did/will be hosting for Procon. Its a list, treat it as that, do your research, and make your mind up about hosts based on what you find.
    Last edited by MorpheusX(AUT); 29-08-2014 at 18:07.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    List updated.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Super Moderator
    This list still running ?