Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Procon Plugin Tester
    Any ideas what is causing this? battlelog cache enabled using same MYSQL Settings as BF3 Chat, GUID, stats and Map Logger plugin (which is not generating errors). playerstats table has been created successfully. Throws this error when enabling Insane Limits plugin:

[17:06:25 25] [Battlelog Cache] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.HandleAuthChange(MySqlPacket packet)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(S tring authMethod, Boolean reset)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
    at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.MySqlInsert(Object insertData)
    Last edited by Hutchew; 11-01-2013 at 23:12.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutchew View Post
    Any ideas what is causing this? battlelog cache enabled using same MYSQL Settings as BF3 Chat, GUID, stats and Map Logger plugin (which is not generating errors). playerstats table has been created successfully. Throws this error when enabling Insane Limits plugin:

[17:06:25 25] [Battlelog Cache] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.HandleAuthChange(MySqlPacket packet)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(S tring authMethod, Boolean reset)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
    at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.MySqlInsert(Object insertData)
    Check that the server hosting your MySQL database is using new password encryption of MySQL passwords. If it is using old password encryption, the .NET MySQL connector gives error "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" because old password encryption has become deprecated.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Thanks, ty_ger07. Closely related; a password reset did the trick.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Deleted: problem already posted in Procon General.
    Last edited by Hutchew; 12-01-2013 at 17:00.

Houston I have a problem:

Code:
    [18:53:02 25] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: Exception in RequestLoop!
    [18:53:02 35] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.BattlelogLookup(PlayerStats stats, RequestTypeEnum requestType)
       at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.PerformLookup(String name, RequestTypeEnum requestType, DateTime startTime, Double minWaitTime)
       at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.RequestLoop()
    The table was well created (It has 7 rows at this time) but I don't know what could be the error that generate the message....

Any suggestion?

Note: I'm using the 1.0.0.0 version

Quote Originally Posted by Legate. View Post
    Houston I have a problem:

Code:
    [18:53:02 25] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: Exception in RequestLoop!
    [18:53:02 35] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.BattlelogLookup(PlayerStats stats, RequestTypeEnum requestType)
       at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.PerformLookup(String name, RequestTypeEnum requestType, DateTime startTime, Double minWaitTime)
       at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.RequestLoop()
    The table was well created (It has 7 rows at this time) but I don't know what could be the error that generate the message....

Any suggestion?

Note: I'm using the 1.0.0.0 version
    We're testing a patch, should be available in a few days.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Ah excellent, do you need any log or something like that?

Patch 1.0.1.0 released

As an expedient, the 1.0.1.0 patch has been attached to post #1 above. At some time in the future it will be included in the next update for Procon, but if you would rather not wait, you can download it from post #1 and install it now.

The patch removes the NullReferenceException for stats fetch errors. It still logs messages when stats fetching fails, but the messages are shorter/fewer lines at Debug level of 2. If you don't want to see status messages about failed stats fetches at all, set Debug level to 1.

Even if you lower your logging level, you can still recover detailed error information about stats fetching from your cache, if you have SQL query access. Execute the following SQL query to dump all player records that had an error in the last cache refresh:

Code:
    SELECT personaId, clanTag, playerName, generalStatus, overviewStatsError, weaponStatsError 
    FROM mydb.playerstats
    WHERE generalStatus <> 'Success';
    Replace mydb with the name of your database. If you changed the name of the database table in your configuration, change playerstats as well.

Many thanks to EBastard and LumpyNutz for their help in testing this patch.
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 15-01-2013 at 06:25.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

[Battlelog Cache] MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Host '216.38.9.13' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
    I tried with many host sites and can't connect to the MYSQL server.
    Any suggestions with free mysql hosting that will work for sure ?

I have set up my MySQL server (Great instructions by the way Papa). Now my question is, does the Battlelog Cache 1.0.1.0 version automaticly create the table? I saw the link to this code,

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `playerstats` (
    `personaId` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL,
    `playerName` varchar(32) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL,
    `clanTag` varchar(8) COLLATE utf8_bin DEFAULT NULL,
    `overviewStats` longtext COLLATE utf8_bin,
    `weaponStats` longtext COLLATE utf8_bin,
    `vehicleStats` longtext COLLATE utf8_bin,
    `generalStatus` text COLLATE utf8_bin,
    `overviewStatsError` text COLLATE utf8_bin,
    `weaponStatsError` text COLLATE utf8_bin,
    `vehicleStatsError` text COLLATE utf8_bin,
    `timestampOverview` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL,
    `timestampWeapon` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL,
    `timestampVehicle` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL,
    `timestampClanTag` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (`personaId`),
    UNIQUE KEY `playerName` (`playerName`)
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin;

I ran it and received an error. I'm not sure that I did properly. How do I verify that the table was setup?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Pallywhacker; 18-01-2013 at 14:34.