Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Well it works for me, so why wouldn't it work for you?

Multibalancer does check if you have this plugin installed and enabled. But if it's not present it will fetch the stats directly from battlelog....

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk
    Works for BF4?

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
    Works for BF4?
    What?! No, this plugin does not work with BF4.
    You don't NEED it for BF4.

You can use MultiBalancer Battlelog stats fetching just fine without the need of Battlelog Cache.
    Unless you run more than 10 servers on one Layer IP address you are fine without having to use some kind of caching system, like this plugin.

This plugin has served it's purpose in the past with BF3 when EA/DICE decided to throttle the max connections to Battlelog from a single IP. It's not really needed anymore... how many times do I have to tell that in this topic?!

Nobody is using it for BF4 (since it doesn't work for BF4) and we haven't had any complaints about Procon lagging because of throttled stats fetching...

If you have questions about MultiBalancer, please ask them in that topic.
    I also suggest you start reading the MultiBalancer topic and SEARCH for questions that may already have been answered.

Again:
    THIS PLUGIN WILL NOT BE MADE COMPATIBLE WITH BF4, SINCE IT'S NOT REALLY NEEDED.

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    What?! No, this plugin does not work with BF4.
    You don't NEED it for BF4.

You can use MultiBalancer Battlelog stats fetching just fine without the need of Battlelog Cache.
    Unless you run more than 10 servers on one Layer IP address you are fine without having to use some kind of caching system, like this plugin.

This plugin has served it's purpose in the past with BF3 when EA/DICE decided to throttle the max connections to Battlelog from a single IP. It's not really needed anymore... how many times do I have to tell that in this topic?!

Nobody is using it for BF4 (since it doesn't work for BF4) and we haven't had any complaints about Procon lagging because of throttled stats fetching...

If you have questions about MultiBalancer, please ask them in that topic.
    I also suggest you start reading the MultiBalancer topic and SEARCH for questions that may already have been answered.

Again:
    THIS PLUGIN WILL NOT BE MADE COMPATIBLE WITH BF4, SINCE IT'S NOT REALLY NEEDED.
    Ok, thank you a good man

So i just set up my procon layer and all my plugins with gameservers for BF3. I only have the one server making requests to BF stats and i am well under the 160 players (i read this is where it starts denying requests). And i dont plan on using any plugin like the adkats to view the stats myself, i dont need that function.

Do i really need to set up my own mysql db or can i just use the default db from gameservers install? (again i am assuming gameservers sets up a default mysql when you install the mod)
    Last edited by durangod; 17-02-2016 at 04:49.
    Its short for Durango Dave
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway because doing nothing is simply NOT an option.

The one and only Bassyboy
    If you only have one BF3 server, I don't think you need this plugin.
    I also don't know if gameservers.com provides a MySQL database.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

If you buy from gameservers.com gameserver or procon layer then you can add to your subscription free webspace with mysql db for clansite. That database is also suitable for AdKats.