Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Is that guide fixed/ready to be moved to the "Procon Support Threads" section? We're trying to move away from stickies to a forum with help-threads and howtos.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Is that guide fixed/ready to be moved to the "Procon Support Threads" section? We're trying to move away from stickies to a forum with help-threads and howtos.
    As ready as it will ever be. It really needs a more expert MySQL admin to review and comment on it, but so far, none have stepped forward. I'm sure there are some places where a note (like don't use localhost under such-and-such circumstances, or gotchas when using a public Internet facing MySQL versus a private subnet MySQL service, etc.) would be helpful.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

i see not general fault i the setup. Except that 15 conection maybe to low.
    An other point would be the innodb configuration. The default config in 5.5 delivers a low performance on bigger databases.