Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    @ebastard

It figures that EB would be the one to break our code!

Do you have IL use_direct_fetch set to false? If so try setting it to true. I think the way I set it up is to fall back to direct fetching if the cache request fails. I'm away from my code so I'm not 100% sure.

I'm glad to see my error handling works! During testing I don't think any of us saw Battlelog exceptions, so I had no idea if it would work or not.

We should be able to find and fix the null ref exception for Morpheus, if we put our heads together. Then at least the fail won't be so spammy.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    @ebastard

It figures that EB would be the one to break our code!

Do you have IL use_direct_fetch set to false? If so try setting it to true. I think the way I set it up is to fall back to direct fetching if the cache request fails. I'm away from my code so I'm not 100% sure.
    LOL, sure... Blame it on me, the messenger. Hehe
    But yeah, I had it set to false.

I thought that was the way to go (according IL settings description) when Battlelog Cache was enabled.

I've set it to true now.
    Last edited by EBassie; 30-12-2012 at 21:46.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBastard View Post
    Remember Sparta!
    It's always the messenger...

Developer
    Remember Sparta!
    It's always the messenger...

i was wondering if it would be best for few admins to use the same DB. i will be honest i have no idea how to set it up but i am willing to pay the costs (if they are within a reasonable cost) to host DB and let some admin ( has to be someone i trust) run it.
    Feeding is my job.

I thought that was the way to go (according IL settings description) when Battlelog Cache was enabled.

I've set it to true now.
    Trying it False first is right, but if you run into the kind of problem you did, setting it to True is an alternative. It's all going to depend on your overall request rate, all plugins considered.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

what does this error mean ?

Code:
    EXCEPTION: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Exception: Call to GetHostEntry failed after 00:00:00 while querying for hostname 'web3.hosting.hostvue.com': SocketErrorCode=NoData, ErrorCode=11004, NativeErrorCode=11004. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found
       at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
       at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
       at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)
       at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetDnsHostEntry(String hostname)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetDnsHostEntry(String hostname)
       at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetHostEntry(String hostname)
       at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost(String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
       at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
       at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
       at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.MySqlInsert(Object insertData)
    Feeding is my job.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Trying it False first is right, but if you run into the kind of problem you did, setting it to True is an alternative. It's all going to depend on your overall request rate, all plugins considered.
    Setting on False is also producing a lot of the same errors I posted earlier.
    I think it especially happens when the round ends on my both two servers almost on the same time.

When that happens the errors get spammed over the course of half an hour

Nevertheless, happy new years guys!
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

I'm getting a lot of this.

[14:59:06 04] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: Exception in RequestLoop!
    [14:59:06 04] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.BattlelogLookup(Playe rStats stats, RequestTypeEnum requestType)
    at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.PerformLookup(String name, RequestTypeEnum requestType, DateTime startTime, Double minWaitTime)
    at PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.RequestLoop()
    [

Hi guys,

As far as I know we should have a maps tab in ProCon but I never seen it so far. I have tried to download maps separately as well but nothing works for me.
    I'm hosting my ProCon with gameservers and I also tried to upload maps through FTP and restarting my procon layer - no results so far... not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Could someone please tell me what I suppose to do to get maps in procon?

Many thanks.