Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Developer
    yeah that was sure to come :-) i hoped it wouldnt happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchew View Post
    FYI: One right after another on a full 64 slot server running truebalancer and insanelimits:

[19:32:58 75] Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
    at PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.BattlelogClient.fetchWe bPage(String& html_data, String url)
    at PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.getResult(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
    [19:32:58 75] Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.analyzeResult(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
    problem here as you can see: too many request to battlelog.
    therefore getResult fails to get the playerdata. then analyzeResult fails because there is nothing to analyze.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchew View Post
    And another, slightly different:

[20:30:54 03] Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
    at PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.BattlelogClient.fetchWe bPage(String& html_data, String url)
    [20:30:54 03] Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.analyzeResult(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
    [20:35:59 46] Exception: System.Exception: could not find persona-id for
    [20:35:59 46] Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    the error at [20:30:54 03] is the same as above ([19:32:58 75]).
    the error in bold ([20:35:59 46]) is different. here the problem is no persona-id (bf3 soldier id in battlelog) could be found.
    therefore getResult fails to get data. then analyzeResult fails because there is no data

i try to provide an update for all errors (double score, too many request, persona-id) today

Plugin Developer
    PLUGIN UPDATED TO VERSION 0.1.2
    -FIX: The plugin will now automatically detect when the BF3 Battlelog Request Limit is reached. Then it will increase the queue timeout. The timeout will then be decreased step by step to normal.
    -FIX: An error happened when there were multiple detections with the same score. This is now fixed
    -FIX: not that important error messages are now displayed properly (Debug level 2, 3, 4)

Question : how do you define if a hs/k stat is impossible or suspicious ?
    Feeding is my job.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by HexaCanon View Post
    Question : how do you define if a hs/k stat is impossible or suspicious ?
    First post says:

Then every weapons stat (with more than 130 kills) is checked against a collection of averages to decide if its normal, suspicious or impossible.

As you can see in the first line, the weapon "M60" on the player "Mong0lFPS" has a "k/h" (kills per hit ratio) of 100% (422 hits, 422 kills), which is 5,01 times higher than the average k/h on the M60. This is considered impossible.
    So, "impossible" is defined as a certain amount greater than average for that weapon.

rephrase : how do you find the average of hs/k ? what makes a hs/k suspicious or impossible ?
    Feeding is my job.

Plugin Developer
    the idea to have an average hs/k (and k/m, k/h, accuracy) came from istats (i-stats.net).
    they have a huge database of over 400000 bf3 players and calculated the averages for every weapon.
    i "adjusted" these average values to be a little more forgiving. think about lmg with 200 rounds per mag having a very (too) low accuracy. and things like that.

for example:
    weapon asval: player x has 300 kills
    the average hs/k on the asval is 25,85% thats 77 headshots

suspicious would be having a hs/k of 69,79% which is 209 headshots. (270% above the average)
    impossible would be having a hs/k of 82,72% which is 248 headshots. (320% above the average)

the table shows what is considered suspicious and impossible
    check suspicious (% above average) impossible (% above average)
    accuracy 320% 370%
    hs/k 270% 320%
    k/h 270% 320%
    k/m 500% 800%
    spm ~340% ~500%
    note that an impossible spm alone (all other checks passed) will not be considered cheating. he could "just" be flagrunning :-)

since these check depened on average values, this is only done for weapons with 130 or more kills.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinsman View Post
    If you want an example, ours pulled up this.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.../315716966/pc/
    good. obvious cheater :-)

Code:
    12/17/2012 5:44:33 PM: CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: DelVecchi0 AN94 hs/k: 97.51% (4.14)
    12/17/2012 5:44:33 PM: CD - SUSPECTED CHEATING: DelVecchi0 99%
    Your plugin works fine. Thanks
    And please make a notification not a pyell, make this function is psay (3 times)
    i.e.
    Notification in game --- Yes
    Pyell --- Yes / No
    Yell in seconds --- 30
    Psay --- No / Yes
    How many say --- 3

Thanks
    Last edited by russel5; 17-12-2012 at 18:22.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by russel5 View Post
    Your plugin works fine. Thanks
    you are welcome :-)

Quote Originally Posted by russel5 View Post
    And please make a notification not a pyell, make this function is psay (3 times)
    i.e.
    Notification in game --- Yes
    Pyell --- Yes / No
    Yell in seconds --- 30
    Psay --- No / Yes
    How many say --- 3
    i will add an option to choose that in the next update