Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Procon Plugin Tester
    I too run hardcore servers and of the thousands of players checked thus far the biggest false positives come from high headshot percentage on only 1 weapon. It seems to be working well.

hits / kills false positives don't seem to be flagging like I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by dyn View Post
    I too run hardcore servers and of the thousands of players checked thus far the biggest false positives come from high headshot percentage on only 1 weapon. It seems to be working well.
    I have noticed this as well lately - most cheaters have chosen only 1 weapon on which they have a HKP of 70-140%+. All other weapons seem "normal" in an attempt to hide/mask the impossible weapon stats.

I haven't had any false-positive bans yet though, mainly because most of the bans are for Russian players late at night when the admins are sleeping..
    Last edited by OscarMike; 04-01-2013 at 12:01.

Quote Originally Posted by OscarMike View Post
    I have noticed this as well lately - most cheaters have chosen only 1 weapon on which they have a HKP of 70-140%+. All other weapons seem "normal" in an attempt to hide/mask the impossible weapon stats.

I haven't had any false-positive bans yet though, mainly because most of the bans are for Russian players late at night when the admins are sleeping..
    I dealt with those russians by only allowing those who make an application and investigated to be allowed on my servers.
    Feeding is my job.

Quote Originally Posted by HexaCanon View Post
    I dealt with those russians by only allowing those who make an application and investigated to be allowed on my servers.
    That would explain why our servers have suddenly experienced a massive influx of russian players in the last days. During the morning, of all connected players we had an average of 60% russian players on http://ziba.oscarmike.com. However, our anticheat mechanisms have done good so far *Fingers crossed*. Otherwise we may have to implement a similar approach due to the massive influx. I wouldn't want to ban the entire region because they help a lot in the mornings in terms of filling our struggling servers that don't make it through the night.

On another topic, would appreciate your input in the Truebalancer thread.
    Last edited by OscarMike; 04-01-2013 at 13:47.

Quote Originally Posted by OscarMike View Post
    That would explain why our servers have suddenly experienced a massive influx of russian players in the last days. During the morning, of all connected players we had an average of 60% russian players on http://ziba.oscarmike.com. However, our anticheat mechanisms have done good so far *Fingers crossed*. Otherwise we may have to implement a similar approach due to the massive influx. I wouldn't want to ban the entire region because they help a lot in the mornings in terms of filling our struggling servers that don't make it through the night.

On another topic, would appreciate your input in the Truebalancer thread.
    you should thank me for filling your servers ^_^, i do admit that i have less activity now in the morning but it is better. i have received lots of applications and i am adding 15-20 players everyday.
    Feeding is my job.

Procon Plugin Tester
    I have a little problem with CD, first when i installed it, it was working fine giving ingame notifications and banned some people.
    Afterwards it hasnt made any notifications nor banned anyone.
    Have manually checked some players from istats.net and they have had A LOT suspicous stats.
    Could it have something to do with this:
    Code:
    [22:17:17 91] [Insane Balancer] EXCEPTION: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
    [22:17:17 91] [Insane Balancer] Extra information dumped in file InsaneBalancer.dump
    [22:17:17 91] [Insane Balancer] EpicPoul, fetched, score(0), rank(0), skill(0), kills(0), deaths(0) kdr(0), spm(0), kpm(0), quits(0), acc(0)
    tbh this is not IB thread, but just asking.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by LumpyNutZ View Post
    I have a little problem with CD, first when i installed it, it was working fine giving ingame notifications and banned some people.
    Afterwards it hasnt made any notifications nor banned anyone.
    Have manually checked some players from istats.net and they have had A LOT suspicous stats.
    Could it have something to do with this:
    Code:
    [22:17:17 91] [Insane Balancer] EXCEPTION: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
    [22:17:17 91] [Insane Balancer] Extra information dumped in file InsaneBalancer.dump
    [22:17:17 91] [Insane Balancer] EpicPoul, fetched, score(0), rank(0), skill(0), kills(0), deaths(0) kdr(0), spm(0), kpm(0), quits(0), acc(0)
    tbh this is not IB thread, but just asking.
    too many requests for stats. it is a long story.
    Feeding is my job.

can someone help me with this exception:

[16:21:53 85] Exception getResult: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKali View Post
    can someone help me with this exception:

[16:21:53 85] Exception getResult: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
    If you are connecting directly to the game server (not using a PRoCon Layer server), in your PRoCon client, disable Plugin Sandbox mode by clicking Tools -> Options -> Plugins Tab -> Run plugins with no restrictions.

If you are connecting to a layer server, change your Layer server's procon.cfg file via FTP. Stop the layer server and then change this line "procon.private.options.runPluginsInSandbox True" to "procon.private.options.runPluginsInSandbox False". Then start the layer server.

That should do it.

ty_ger07, i will gladly have your baby!!! THANKS!!