Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    You should install this on your client Procon instance, not on your layer.
    So, do I understand correctly that if I want this to work, I need to have 1 connection open to the server directly, in my Procon client, so that I can run local plugins?

Or is there a different option to separate local plugins from remote layer ones?

I usually just have 1 connection to the layer IP to do all my admin stuff, but I must say I'm inexperienced with Procon.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: the way I see it i could ofcourse always use 2 connections, 1 to the layer, 1 to the server with the alert plugin, but to me that seems like a security risk if I want my other admins to be able to use the alert plugin aswell. I'd have to give them the global admin password, whereas with the layer I can setup nicely limited accounts.
    Last edited by Blace; 28-03-2015 at 02:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Blace View Post
    So, do I understand correctly that if I want this to work, I need to have 1 connection open to the server directly, in my Procon client, so that I can run local plugins?

Or is there a different option to separate local plugins from remote layer ones?

I usually just have 1 connection to the layer IP to do all my admin stuff, but I must say I'm inexperienced with Procon.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: the way I see it i could ofcourse always use 2 connections, 1 to the layer, 1 to the server with the alert plugin, but to me that seems like a security risk if I want my other admins to be able to use the alert plugin aswell. I'd have to give them the global admin password, whereas with the layer I can setup nicely limited accounts.
    you dont have to seperate local/layer. you go to tools- options- show local plugin tab and put it there locally.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx View Post
    you dont have to seperate local/layer. you go to tools- options- show local plugin tab and put it there locally.
    Ah thanks so much! Totally looked over that, I was also specifically looking for something with 'show', but it was the other way around :P disable the 'Hide local plugins folder tab' checkbox

Thanks again, works now.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost-hsdragon View Post
    I am also getting the problem where it resets the system tray alert to "off" when i shutdown procon. Everything else seems to be fine only the "enable system tray alert" resets.
    The other one is the best

Hello!
    The plugin does not save some settings after restarting Procon.

P.s: Procon_1.5.1.1
    AdminAlerts_2.3
    BF:Hardline
    Screenshot_1.png