Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

9.4 update posted

NOTE: I've changed the version numbering scheme to allow for pre-release testing (last digit). From now on versions will be 0.Major.Minor.TestRevision, where TestRevision is 0 for a released version. If at some point backwards compatibility with existing limits is broken, the first digit will be 1 instead of 0.

Changes made for 0.9.4.0:

• Added Yell action
    • Enabled player Say action (was already present, but would show an error if attempted to be used -- now it works without an error)
    • Added plugin.SendPlayerMessage functions
    • Added plugin.SendGlobalYell, plugin.SendTeamYell and plugin.SendPlayerYell functions
    • Fixed long-standing problem with advanced replacements, e.g., player.Spm being used when player.SpmRound was specified
    • Fixed problems with detecting OnRoundOver when round is ended by admin command or Procon GUI
    • Added use_direct_fetch plugin setting
    • Pre-release of Battlelog Cache capability (see below)

NOTE: A future version of Procon will enable optional integration with a MySQL database server. When the future version of Procon is released, this version (0.9.4.0) of Insane Limits will be able to take advantage of that integration, by way of a new plugin (yet to be released) called Battlelog Cache. Stay tuned for more details about MySQL integration and Battlelog Cache.

In the mean time, if your debug_level is set to 3 or higher, you may see messages logged in plugin.log that look like this:

[Insane Limits] Battlelog Cache plugin is disabled; installing/updating and enabling the plugin is recommended for Insane Limits!

Simply ignore these messages for now. If you don't like seeing them, reduce your debug_level to 2 or lower.

Insane Limits 0.9.4.0 is completely compatible with the current version of Procon (1.4.0.4) and has been tested against pre-release versions of the future version of Procon.

When used with the current version of Procon (1.4.0.4), the new use_direct_fetch setting may be used to disable stats fetching altogether. Setting use_direct_fetch to False without the presence of Battlelog Cache amounts to disabling stats fetching. This means that no player will have a clan tag, since clan tags are fetched from Battlelog. Be sure you know what you are doing if you set this to False.
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 24-12-2012 at 18:05.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

nice easier actions

wonder if replacement issue included the ban name issue. so far since the last incident i had no reports regarding wrong bans.
    Feeding is my job.

what is Battlelog Cache....

sorry about my short english

i use 0.9.4.0 I.L
    i use 1.4.0.5 procon

Battlelog cache dont shoing when i use 1.4.0.4 procon
    i can watch Battlelog cache when i use 1.4.0.5 procon.

i dont know mySQL

[Battlelog Cache] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
    위치: PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.MySqlInsert(Object insertData)

user_direct_fetch true

do it work now...?

T.T

Quote Originally Posted by RaengDolPhSKi View Post
    what is Battlelog Cache....

sorry about my short english

i use 0.9.4.0 I.L
    i use 1.4.0.5 procon

Battlelog cache dont shoing when i use 1.4.0.4 procon
    i can watch Battlelog cache when i use 1.4.0.5 procon.

i dont know mySQL

[Battlelog Cache] [Battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
    위치: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
    위치: PRoConEvents.CBattlelogCache.MySqlInsert(Object insertData)

user_direct_fetch true

do it work now...?

T.T
    Upgrade to Procon 1.4.0.6.

Battlelog Cache is included as of 1.4.0.5. However, setting up the database is very difficult. You will have to wait until full instructions are posted. Until then, disable Battlelog Cache to prevent those errors from happening.

I have written a long post that includes instructions on how to set up the database, but I don't want to make those instructions available until I have more time to give online support, which won't be until after the New Year.

At that point in the future, there will be three configurations you can choose from:

1) Set up MySQL database, enable Battlelog Cache -- this will be the best option, but is the most difficult to set up.

2) No MySQL database set up OR Battlelog Cache is disabled, use_direct_fetch is True -- this is effectively the same configuration that you would have had prior to Procon 1.4.0.5, IL will fetch stats directly from Battlelog.

3) No MySQL database set up OR Battlelog Cache is disabled, use_direct_fetch is False -- this is effectively disabling stats fetching by IL, there will be no clan tags for players. There will be some warnings in plugin.log that can be silenced with debug_level set to 2 or lower.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Upgrade to Procon 1.4.0.6.

I have written a long post that includes instructions on how to set up the database, but I don't want to make those instructions available until I have more time to give online support, which won't be until after the New Year.
    If you want someone to go through the written instructions as a first timer setting up MYSQL and provide feedback on what makes sense / what doesn't I'd be more than happy to do so.

Being able to cache stats really looks interesting - just love where development has gone.

@dyn

You got a deal. It helps that you have full control of your layer.

Excellent plugin and limits PapaCharlie9 (and micovery)!

I haven't had the need for !surrender until now.

I definitely need this. Thank you for your hard work.

I have read all of the pages within 3 different topics about this, and if I understand correctly, I need to use (as of this date) version 0.9.4.0 from here https://github.com/PapaCharlie9/insane-limits/tags

Once installed, I would need to configure it for !surrender based on post #10 here http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...nder-(CQ-Rush)

Post #10 has the latest update for !surrender.

1. Is the above correct or do you have updates I missed?

2. Also, if Im going to use this plugin for non-stats fetching configurations, such as the !surrender command, it makes sense to disable use_direct_fetch correct? (Im a little worried about adding another plugin that fetches stats.)

Or does !surrender need use_direct_fetch set to True for some reason?

3. Will either @surrender or !surrender work? All of our player commands are shown with "@" in the spam messages, but I have allowed for both @ and ! to work in the various plugins.

Do I need to edit anything to allow both @surrender and !surrender (as well as @votenext and !votenext) to work? Please show me how if that's the case.

4. Would I be correct in assuming Assault is considered part of Conquest and thus included in this code . . .
    Set first_check to this Expression:
    Code:
    (Regex.Match(server.Gamemode, @"(Conquest|Rush)").Success)

If not, how do I include the @surrender option to Assault and Assault64?

I bought you a beer PapaCharlie for your work and help via donation Confirmation number: 08749883BE151245M

Thanks for your time to help.
    Last edited by IAF SDS; 31-12-2012 at 05:15.

Hi,

When I set a new limit to ban people OnJoin by EA GUID if their KDR is higher than 3 (this is just for testing) ProCon crashes. I'm renting a ProCon server at gameservers.com and they are currently runing v. 1.4.0.4 of ProCon. If I set a limit to ban by PB GUID it's working just fine but the reason why I would like to ban by using EA GUID is to keep a reason for ban so the person whom I banned by using this plugin can see a reason for ban if he tries to connect to my server again. If you ban by PB GUID the reason of ban is visible just at the moment of ban

Hope someone has any suggestions...

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BF3-FairPlay View Post
    Hi,

When I set a new limit to ban people OnJoin by EA GUID if their KDR is higher than 3 (this is just for testing) ProCon crashes. I'm renting a ProCon server at gameservers.com and they are currently runing v. 1.4.0.4 of ProCon. If I set a limit to ban by PB GUID it's working just fine but the reason why I would like to ban by using EA GUID is to keep a reason for ban so the person whom I banned by using this plugin can see a reason for ban if he tries to connect to my server again. If you ban by PB GUID the reason of ban is visible just at the moment of ban

Hope someone has any suggestions...

Thank you.
    don't "test" on 3 k/d ..... 3k/d is very normal.
    Feeding is my job.

Quote Originally Posted by HexaCanon View Post
    don't "test" on 3 k/d ..... 3k/d is very normal.
    Thank you for your response.

I'm testing on a private server with only my account. The question was how to get rid of the crashes when you set it to a temp. ban by EA GUID with evaluation OnJoin and if anyone else has same issue.