Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by knownchild View Post
    So does this work for BF4?
    Have you read the first post?

Or the title of this topic:

SOLVED.
    I'm having a small issue with this plugin and wonder if someone can help ...

I'm running a 40 player BF3 Rush server and the rounds often do not last long enough for there to have been 3 screenshots taken for any given player. The maximum amount I am seeing is 2 screenshots requested per round. The plugin seems to clear all its counters at the start of each round so users never exceed two screenshots no matter how long they play on the server.

Perhaps I am just doing something wrong, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: My screenshot timing was off. I adjusted this and now all seems to be working nicely.
    Last edited by DirtyLittleGoat; 09-12-2015 at 08:37. Reason: Updated as I have solved my issue

Hi
    It's possible to get autoss work only when player have K/D ratio >2 ?

The one and only Bassyboy
    That's not what this plugin is for.

This plugin monitors the punkbuster stream to see whether the player is sending it's PB screenshots properly.
    In order for it to work, you have to setup your server to requests PB screenshots from the players in your server automatically.

This plugin does not request the players screenshots for you.

But, you can use ProconRulz to request screenshots automatically for you.
    For instance:

Code:
    On Kill;Headshot;Rate 4 30;Exec punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_getss "%p%";Log PBSS from %p% for 4 Headshots in 30 Secs - Weapon %w%.
    This code requests a screenshot of a player when he makes 4 headshots in 30 secs.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Thank you EBassie for reply
    but it's possible to do it with insane limit?