Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilgis View Post
    Can you please look at it? We love this plugin. Used it on BF3 and BF4 also for events.
    I'm not sure what I can do. It works fine when I try it. You want to PM me your game server host name/IP address, RCON port number and game server password? I'll connect to your game server and try it. If it works for me, that means it is something about your installation or set up.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    I'm not sure what I can do. It works fine when I try it. You want to PM me your game server host name/IP address, RCON port number and game server password? I'll connect to your game server and try it. If it works for me, that means it is something about your installation or set up.
    nvm, i did try to connect directly to the server from my comp. Then it works. it only doesnt work when i have it on the procon host server.
    Last edited by Wilgis; 27-04-2015 at 16:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilgis View Post
    nvm, i did try to connect directly to the server from my comp. Then it works. it only doesnt work when i have it on the procon host server.
    That probably means your procon layer has not been updated. It has an old or missing BFHL.def file.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.