Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Harudude View Post
    Kick/ban work. Moving players to different teams or squads causes player to freeze up and has to restart the game. Player stats look up works. Running 2 servers on same procon as 3 BF3 servers
    If you move them when they are dead they will respawn in the correct spot. The trick is doing it fast enough

Is this documentation helpful? It's the setup guide from my RSP. Haven't seen it anywhere online yet.

Maplist and Gamemodes
    https://billing.eoreality.net/knowle...catid=14&id=59

This is the server admin manual for MoHW PC Server R1.
    http://eoreality.net/mohw/MoHW_Administration.pdf

Developer
    Hi.

That moving a player forces him to restart his game is a server side problem from my point of view. The command itself seems to be the same as with BF3. Nevertheless I have no official parameter details.

Btw, have you noticed your MoHW server changed from build 319074 to 319319. For me I call them R-1 and R-2.

Greets
    Phil.

Procon Plugin Tester
    ea/danger close games has provided us the files for mohw server build 31919 and instructed us to apply this version to all servers starting at 0900 utc on october 23 (2am pdt / 4am cdt / 5am edt), concurrent with a battlelog/blaze maintenance that will cause overall downtime. This new mohw version includes some fixes to bugs seen in the beta, prior to the game's release, so it doesn't fix the ones mentioned in our forum.

This means that at 2am pdt on wednesday you can expect to see your server and battlelog go offline for 20-30 minutes. When everything comes back up, your server will be running the new version.

Forun:

mohw has a lot of bugs in the pc server right now. Here are some common ones that you may run into:

* a black screen when clients connect. Try restarting the server if you see this (it seems to be a back-end problem).
    * admin daemon commands (and procon commands, etc) don't work from inside the game. This is because the game does not send chat to connected tools. Also, the game won't allow the exclamation point to be typed (none of the symbols on the number keys work), but this could be worked around by using / instead of !, if the former bug didn't exist.
    * many customizations cause the server to stop being ranked. Any of the vars.hud* variables do this, for instance, though they shouldn't. This prevents "immersive" mode from working on ranked servers and forces all ranked servers to run without friendly fire.
    * strangely, the actual option to turn off ranked mode doesn't work. The only way to make the server unranked is to change one of the other, broken options that causes ranked mode to be lost (for instance, turning off the minimap).
    * admin.say doesn't show text in-game. This means that server advertisements configured through the admin daemon, or through pb, can't work.
    Last edited by guapoloko; 24-10-2012 at 11:38.
    http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3215&dateline=1326598  261

Hey guys, procon basic functions working. Have managed to figure out maps but just cannot get a server to run HC settings. Anyone share a HC 'real ops' cfg? I simply can't believe. that no server documentation is out in the wild yet :/

So can anyone help with a HC cfg?

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by utopiate View Post
    So can anyone help with a HC cfg?
    Maybe this will help you -> https://forums.gameservers.com/viewt...p?f=10&t=49197

Phil will you marry me? lol many thanks dude that did it!

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by utopiate View Post
    Phil will you marry me? lol many thanks dude that did it!
    Hmm lol wonder what you would do for an updated procon..

Quote Originally Posted by DFC-NightMare[NL] View Post
    Hi,

My Server is online on 173.199.110.140:25200

What do I need to configure in procon to connect to it?
    I cannot get a succesfull connection.....
    What port should I Use?

Thanks in advance!
    Admin port bro, you need to retrieve your admin port from the server provider and use it. PeAcE

Procon Plugin Tester
    Take it easy guys.

Soon the people will have a procon for MOHW.

That is par excellence one of the worst games ever released, a garbage game, administratively and gameplay too.
    http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3215&dateline=1326598  261