Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzy4Ever View Post
    From reading the last post it would appear that the plugin no longer works.

Is there an plugin working for MOHW that will check all connected player's HS/K percent and ban them according to a % I have listed?
    You could try 'insane limits' or proconrulz in the plugin section, you may need to scan through the 'plugin enhancements' section to find/request the code you need.

Anyone know of a plugin that controls map cycle? I want to have the DLC maps in my server's cycle so that I get the Quick Join players. But I'd LOVE to have a plugin that will change the nextmap right before the round ends, so that the server never actually goes to the DLC maps.

Those god damn maps are always what my server empty on -_-

I'm willing to donate some cash if someone would create a good plugin that does this, if there isn't already one.

Hey Mozzy, I considered this but it all depends at which point the non dlc players get kicked. You could just find that one of the plugins can indeed skip to the next map but the players get kicked anyway.

Tis a poor implementation of the dlc pack to be honest. Especially as you either forego the quickmatch players and run 'custom' without the maps or use a preset and get the quickmatchers.

At the moment I have one on custom 'CM&HS' without the dlc which aside from EA disconnects stays full. And the other is using the 'warfighter' preset, however, this one sometimes does empty due to the dlc. Although at night time its not so bad (more players on)

I think 'Ultimate Map Manager' could do what you want. (in the plugins section m8)

Are you sure that Ultimate Map Manager would work for MOHW? It only lists BF3

Nope I'm not sure but it may be worth a try.

I just had Falcon test it on my server. For what I want it to do, it doesn't work. But it does work as long as you have a custom map cycle enabled in your control panel. Otherwise ProCon can't change your map cycle.

He is, however, making me a plugin for $50 that will skip the DLC maps.

Sad that I have to spend more money on this game just so that I have the control over my servers that I should've had in the first place. Forcing us to have the DLC maps in our map list is just pathetic.

Yes, I know we don't HAVE to have the DLC maps, but if we don't we don't get the quick join players. Good luck populating your server without them

Heads up, 'R10' released yesterday. Version number 323544. As before I cannot find any news regarding this lol.

Hear about that i thinking about they fix hacking what crashing server. On BF was r37