Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Rotate Gametypes v1.1 - 8 May 2010

Dear [LAB]HeliMagnet,

Would you please consider updating this awesome Plug-in, and allow the server-admin to change game types (and their respected maps) during specific hours of the day?

Something like this:
    1. Allow the Admin to create as many "game-type change" events as he wishes during a 24 hour day (00:00 - 23:59).

2. Make sure that the Plug-in allows the admin to choose between forcing the "game-type change" event mid-game or at the end of a round (or 2 rounds for that matter).

3. It will also have to be time sensitive:
    There are 2 "game-type change" events:
    First is CONQUEST between Sunday 17:00 - 23:59
    Second is SQDM between Monday 00:00 - 13:00

A CONQUEST game started at 23:55 and it about to cross the 00:00 time-mark.
    In this case, the plugin will have to be aware once more of what is already was specified in section 2.

MUCH appreciated!
    Samuel
    //signed

is there a way to make this plugin switch from hardcore to regular mode for mixed mode servers or does it only work on just conquest/rush/deathmatch servers?

Please read the readme! Or see the pictures on the download info

i looked at the readme before i installed your plugin. we run conquest and rush maps in the same rotation. actually 2 rounds of conquest and 1 round of rush. what i can see with this plugin, you can only run all rush or all conquest or all hc rush or all hc conquest and switch between those game types. i don't see that you can mix conquest and rush hc or non hardcore in the same rotation.

example running 2 conquest maps and then running 1 rush map and so on...

you make some nice and useful plugins. all the developers here do. we used procon when bc2 first came out and switch to another rcon tool, but what i can see here with the support of the community developing the base software and plugins, this is the best software out there. we have less lag on our servers since we have switched back to procon.

keep up the good work all.

Quote Originally Posted by OzumSage
    i looked at the readme before i installed your plugin. we run conquest and rush maps in the same rotation. actually 2 rounds of conquest and 1 round of rush. what i can see with this plugin, you can only run all rush or all conquest or all hc rush or all hc conquest and switch between those game types. i don't see that you can mix conquest and rush hc or non hardcore in the same rotation.
    Isn't this handled in the mix gamemode plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck2-0
    Dear [LAB]HeliMagnet,

Would you please consider updating this awesome Plug-in, and allow the server-admin to change game types (and their respected maps) during specific hours of the day?

Something like this:
    1. Allow the Admin to create as many "game-type change" events as he wishes during a 24 hour day (00:00 - 23:59).

2. Make sure that the Plug-in allows the admin to choose between forcing the "game-type change" event mid-game or at the end of a round (or 2 rounds for that matter).

3. It will also have to be time sensitive:
    There are 2 "game-type change" events:
    First is CONQUEST between Sunday 17:00 - 23:59
    Second is SQDM between Monday 00:00 - 13:00

A CONQUEST game started at 23:55 and it about to cross the 00:00 time-mark.
    In this case, the plugin will have to be aware once more of what is already was specified in section 2.

MUCH appreciated!
    Samuel
    //signed
    This is being a pain, but I am working on this.