Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I'm currently trying this out. I'll update with my feedback.

Thanks for doing this

Edit:

I'm receiving this error when starting the plugin:

Exception while CheckDatabase: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHa ndle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionHandle..ctor(OdbcCo nnection connection, OdbcConnectionString constr, OdbcEnvironmentHandle environmentHandle)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionOpen..ctor(OdbcConn ection outerConnection, OdbcConnectionString connectionOptions)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.CreateConne ction(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.Creat eNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open()
    at PRoConEvents.BanManager.CheckDatabase()

In my ODBC Data Sources, I'm showing the following driver: MySQL ODBC 5.2w Driver

Windows Server 2008 x64

Can you provide some insight into what may be causing this?
    Last edited by Jamesonp; 17-03-2013 at 08:49.

Its a problem of the plugin. For now you need to switch back to ODBC 5.1. I will fix it so that there is no need of ODBC Driver anymore like BF3 Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger

Procon Plugin Tester
    Hello,

I'm having some problems with the ban manger:

- Temp bans which are added via EA GUID do not appear to have any way to be removed. There is no way to click on them for further investigation.

- I banned myself for testing purposes and now it will not unban me. The error that I receive is:
    MySQL error1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '='' AND bantype=''' at line 1

OK - -1 - Players Unbanned
    - Miscellaneous mysql errors throughout the website. They were suppressed by turning off mysql errors in .htaccess.

Thoughts?

OK I think you mean the webpage? Delete the ban direct in the database. We will have a look into the code of the Webpage to fix this.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMagicWoBBeR View Post
    OK I think you mean the webpage? Delete the ban direct in the database. We will have a look into the code of the Webpage to fix this.
    Yup. That's just what I did: Go into the DB and delete the ban that way. Worked without incident. thanks!!

Also seeing another issue in that the plugin feed on procon is stating that it's kicking 2 people over and over again. However, these players are not actually joining our server. They haven't even played on any server in over a week.

[12:56:56 64] BanManager: Kicked PLAYER1 for hacking cheating (Admin)" permanent
    [12:56:56 75] BanManager: Kicked PLAYER2 for "_ permanent
    [12:58:27 93] BanManager: Kicked PLAYER1 for hacking cheating (Admin)" permanent
    [12:58:28 06] BanManager: Kicked PLAYER2 for "_ permanent
    [12:59:59 21] BanManager: Kicked PLAYER1 for hacking cheating (Admin)" permanent
    [12:59:59 33] BanManager: Kicked PLAYER2 for "_ permanent
    Edit for more details!! The double kicking is only happening on one server. Also, I went into the DB and manually deleted the bans for PLAYER1 and PLAYER2 so not sure why the plugin wants to continually kick them out or trying to enforce bans when they're not even connected to the server.

I also went and disabled / restarted the plugin on the server that is having problems. No difference -- still having the same issue.

Thanks!
    Last edited by dyn; 18-03-2013 at 18:41.

How many databases are you using for the different servers? For testpurpose could you try another database for server with the problems? Cause I'm not sure if its a problem of the plugin.
    But normally you should only use one for all servers to get global ban working.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMagicWoBBeR View Post
    How many databases are you using for the different servers? For testpurpose could you try another database for server with the problems? Cause I'm not sure if its a problem of the plugin.
    But normally you should only use one for all servers to get global ban working.
    I am using one database. It shares the DB with XP's stats logger. No prefix. All servers are connected to the one DB. Will try the new DB soon.

TY

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutchew View Post
    What will it take to be able to use your plugin with Liebhold's webpage? It's the bomb for searching chatlogs, players, bans, etc......

Thanks again,
    Hutchew
    Duh, Nevermind.......... We'll get it going and report back..........

Its not possible for the moment. We also could need some support for the Webpage, so if anyone feel free especially design ^^. But at the moment iam changing the plugin connection from odbc connector to .net connector, so there will no more need of odbc driver with this plugin (hope it also will work with mono & linux).