Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    So on official servers, you can actually kick players using:
    punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_kick 23 0 "Test"

Where 23 is the slot they occupy.

Any thoughts on incorporating this into your updated version?

Or how to modify current version to lookup their slot and kick based on the banlist?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGotLucky View Post
    So on official servers, you can actually kick players using:
    punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_kick 23 0 "Test"

Where 23 is the slot they occupy.

Any thoughts on incorporating this into your updated version?

Or how to modify current version to lookup their slot and kick based on the banlist?
    Its fixed in Server Patch R11 so this will also not work anymore.

I know that this may be very old by now, as the thread hasnt been replied to in ages, but, I got two questions to this webpage plugin;

1. Can you implement the option to see all values of the soldier in the banlist and the edit page (i.e. PBguid, EAguid, etc)?

2. Why doesnt it populate the fields (PBguid/EAguid) of the page where I ban live players?
    I'm running it on the same DB as the XPkiller Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger database
    Founder & Community Leader|
    Players Dungeon Gaming Communty |
    http://www.playersdungeon.com

Quote Originally Posted by iraqiboy90 View Post
    I know that this may be very old by now, as the thread hasnt been replied to in ages, but, I got two questions to this webpage plugin;

1. Can you implement the option to see all values of the soldier in the banlist and the edit page (i.e. PBguid, EAguid, etc)?

2. Why doesnt it populate the fields (PBguid/EAguid) of the page where I ban live players?
    I'm running it on the same DB as the XPkiller Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger database
    This version is very outdated, and not in active development anymore. If you are looking for an updated ban manager, which also implements both of your questions, use AdKats' Ban Enforcer option.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    This version is very outdated, and not in active development anymore. If you are looking for an updated ban manager, which also implements both of your questions, use AdKats' Ban Enforcer option.
    Already tried it, havnt had any good luck with it and BF3, regarding a web-tool.... The xpkiller webversion of his plugin isnt for BF3, and I couldnt find anything named "AdKats WebAdmin"
    Last edited by iraqiboy90; 03-07-2014 at 09:12.
    Founder & Community Leader|
    Players Dungeon Gaming Communty |
    http://www.playersdungeon.com

Hi,

Please Add a BanList into the Index page for Players to see the list .

Hi!!! , how fix this error Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on a non-object in C:\OpenServer\domains\localhost\banlist\index.php on line 41

<?php

/*
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
    + +
    + COPYRIGHT BY =NRG= CLAN www.nrg-esports.de +
    + +
    + +
    + Website created by DaMagicSW +
    + and +
    + Plugin by DaMagicWobber +
    + +
    + +
    + edit of website and remove of copyright not allowed +
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
    */

include "manager.php";
    include "bf3.php";

$manager = new Manager("SERVER");

if(isset($_GET["action"]) && $_GET["action"] == "changelang" && isset($_GET["lang"]) && $_GET["lang"] != "")
    {
    switch($_GET["lang"])
    {
    case 'de': $_SESSION["lg"] = "de";
    break;
    default: $_SESSION["lg"] = "en";
    }
    }
    else
    {

$content = "";
    $query = $manager->db->query("SELECT * FROM bm_servergroup");

$squad = array("Lone Wolf","Alpha","Bravo","Charlie","Delta","Echo","Fo xtrot","Golf","Hotel","India","Juliett","Kilo","Li ma","Mike","November","Oscar","Papa","Quebec","Rom eo");

while($result = $query->fetch_object())
    {
    $content .= file_get_contents("modules/index/serverview_".$manager->language.".html");
    $ip = explode(":",$result->serverip);
    $info = server_query_bf3($ip[0],$ip[1],$result->qport,"info");
    $players = server_query_bf3($ip[0],$ip[1],$result->qport,"players");
    if($info == false)
    {
    $content = str_replace("[servername]",$manager->translate["QUERYPORTERROR"],$content);
    $content = str_replace("[players1]","",$content);
    $content = str_replace("[players2]","",$content);
    }
    else
    {
    $content = str_replace("[servername]",$info["hostname"]." (".$info["players"]."/".$info["maxplayers"].")",$content);
    $team1 = $team2 = "";
    $i = $j = 1;

foreach($players as $value => $stats)
    {
    $kd = round($stats["kills"]/($stats["deaths"] == 0 ? 1 : $stats["deaths"]),2);
    if($kd >= 1) $kd = "<font color='#067a00'>".$kd." </font>"; else $kd = "<font color='#F00'>".$kd." </font>";
    if($stats["teamid"] == 1)
    {
    $team1 .= "<tr><td><a class='player' href='search.php?name=".$stats["name"] ."'>".$stats["name"] ."</a></td></td><td>".$stats["kills"]."</td><td>".$stats["deaths"]."</td><td>".$kd."</td><td>".$stats["score"]."</td><td>".$squad[$stats["squadid"]]."</td>
    <td> <a class='pointer' onclick='if(window.confirm(\"".$manager->translate["KICKSOLDIER"]." ".$stats["name"]."?\")) kick_soldier(\"".$stats["name"]."\"); ;'> ".$manager->translate["KICK"]." </a></td>
    <td><a href='banadmin.php?action=add&name=".$stats["name"]."'> ".$manager->translate["BAN"]." </a></td>";
    $team1 .= "<tr><td colspan='10'><hr/></td></tr>";
    $i++;
    }
    else
    {
    $team2 .= "<tr><td><a class='player' href='search.php?name=".$stats["name"] ."'>".$stats["name"] ."</a></td></td><td>".$stats["kills"]."</td><td>".$stats["deaths"]."</td><td>".$kd."</td><td>".$stats["score"]."</td><td>".$squad[$stats["squadid"]]."</td>
    <td><a class='pointer' onclick='if(window.confirm(\"".$manager->translate["KICKSOLDIER"]." ".$stats["name"]."?\")) kick_soldier(\"".$stats["name"]."\"); ;'> ".$manager->translate["KICK"]." </a></td>
    <td><a href='banadmin.php?action=add&name=".$stats["name"]."'>".$manager->translate["BAN"]."</a></td>";
    $team2 .= "<tr><td colspan='10'><hr/></td></tr>";
    $j++;
    }
    }
    $content = str_replace("[players1]",$team1,$content);
    $content = str_replace("[players2]",$team2,$content);
    }
    }

$manager->insert_content($content);

}
    ?>

i installed this plugin for our server.
    it mades the tables (as i can see in phpmyadmin)
    but.
    it wines over query port.
    and when i check in procon i guess they ment the game server port, but i cant set the ip adres .
    so, what am i doing wrong.

-edit-
    changed it in bf3.php by hand.
    Last edited by spatieman; 20-02-2016 at 13:56.