Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Developer
    Hi.

The BF3.def file has been updated to supply the new maps and mode to the maplist.

Quote Originally Posted by CPx4 View Post
    Is "SquadRush" the only one that needs the SquadID of "1" at the end?
    At the moment I would say yes.
    This was introduced mainly for BFBC2 but afaik it has only its means for BF3.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsayer View Post
    they broke reserved slots in this patch, or is it a procon thing?
    Don't know.
    Maybe you can describe and show based on console output what gets you to think it's broken?

Greets
    Phil.

Don't know.
    Maybe you can describe and show based on console output what gets you to think it's broken?
    We used a reserved slot list + agressive join, and I can confirm that after the patch this method is not working properly - or not working as before.

Before the patch, people inside the reserved slot list, could join the server INSTANT even if the server was full - a player from the server was kicked to achieve this. Currently the people in the reserved slot list are staying in queue, with no priority or other stuff.

Frustrating.

They got this working like 3-4 versions ago, now the borked again ;'(

Same problem here, reserve slots not working on my 48 man sever with i3d, but it seems to be working on my 24 man server with multiplay.

Everything was working with R28, and I haven't changed anything. I've also just created a thread over at i3d to try and get some feedback if others are having problems too.
    Last edited by dave777; 05-09-2012 at 15:01.

yep. it was working so they had to do something about it.

i believe they managed to finish their job in breaking it.
    Feeding is my job.

Same problem here :-(

!! PROCON SUPPORT ÜBER TS 3 > Fighting-Rebels.eu !!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME on MetaBans

yeah its annoying. reserved slots wasent even in the patch notes but they still managed to break reserved slots.

so thats why i was wondering if it was a procon problem.

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsayer View Post
    so thats why i was wondering if it was a procon problem.
    Log into your GSP panel, add the names to the file manually, see if it works.

That should rule out Procon as the cause

It's not working.

I used to login to GSP panel and add the names there, because lately PRoCon page for Reserved slot didn't seem to work properly for this operation.

Can anyone confirm that this is STILL working on their server? Agressive join+Reserved slot list.

Developer
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeingel View Post
    , because lately PRoCon page for Reserved slot didn't seem to work properly for this operation.
    Please define that.
    I have no problem using the resevedSlot list tab in Procon for managing the context of the reservedSlotsList.txt file at the server. Also there have been no bug reports about that. In case you connect with Procon to a layer host make sure both local and remote Procon have the same version.

Because of changes to the reservedSlot list commands done by DICE the querying has to be done staged and that's something a Procon version before 1.3.0.0 can not handle for BF3.

Regarding your original question... meanwhile there are reports in different forum that the reservedSlot functions (e.g. aggressiveJoin) seem to be broken again. That's not connected to Procon.

Greets
    Phil.

FYI, I got my VIP slots to work by contacting the GSP and explaining the situation. Its a Temporary fix, but R-30 will have it sorted so the GSP's don't have to change anything to get the VIP slots to work.