Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Community Contributor

[BF3] ProconRulz - SERVER STATS

After my end of round stats and best 3 player of the round, i have made the rulz for server stats. Since ProconRulz now can store variables, we are able to store kills, deaths ect ect!!

Example how it will look like:

DUTCH COWBOYS SERVER STATS
    1st RINUSS 1000 kills
    2nd BAMBAM 500 kills
    3th GAGA 200 kills
    Most Knives: RINUSS 3000 knives
    In my rules, the server stats are triggered at the first kill of a round.

##### SERVER STATS by Tarreltje #####
    On Kill;Incr %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%
    On Kill;Weapon Weapons/Knife/Knife,Melee;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%

On Kill;
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsfirst%;Set %ini_server_killsfirst% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfirst% %p%
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killsfirst%;if %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killssecond%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %p%
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killssecond%;if %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsthird%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %p%
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killsthird%;If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsfourth% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfourth% %p%
    If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_mostknives%;Set %ini_server_mostknives% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% %p%

if %ini_server_playersecond% == %ini_server_playerfirst%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_playerthird%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_server_killsthird%
    if %ini_server_playerthird% == %ini_server_playersecond%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_playerfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_server_killsfourth%

# TRIGGER FOR SHOWING SERVERS BEST 3 PLAYERS
    On Kill;ServerFirst;
    Say - DUTCH COWBOYS SERVER STATS:
    Say - 1st %ini_server_playerfirst% %ini_server_killsfirst% kills
    Say - 2nd %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_killssecond% kills
    Say - 3th %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_killsthird% kills
    Say - Most Knives: %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% %ini_server_mostknives% knives
    FOR THIS RULZ YOU NEED VERSION 43b.8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

22-8-2012 fixed problem that a player is shown 2 or 3 times in the list!
    Last edited by tarreltje; 22-08-2012 at 16:29.

Community Contributor
    Updated the rules, I had the same problem with the best 3 players that some players were shown 2 times. So for example 1st Rinuss 2nd Rinuss 3th Gaga

Thank you tarreltje

but I got problem with this plugin, can you tell me at what condition, it will reset the *.ini? It seems sometimes I lost the data in the *.ini

Best

Community Contributor
    In my rules i never reset the ini vars? The rules only overwrite the 1st 2nd and 3rd players

Hi,

Just came across these rules and they were just what I was looking for to add a bit of a competition between our members on our server with out going for the full blow SQL Database option.

I've added a knife score board as well which you can request with the command !k here are the rules for that to save any one else writing it:

##### SERVER STATS #####
    On Kill;Incr %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%
    On Kill;Weapon Weapons/Knife/Knife,Melee;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%

On Kill;
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsfirst%;Set %ini_server_killsfirst% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfirst% %p%
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killsfirst%;if %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killssecond%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %p%
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killssecond%;if %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsthird%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %p%
    If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killsthird%;If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsfourth% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfourth% %p%
    If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_mostknives%;Set %ini_server_mostknives% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% %p%

if %ini_server_playersecond% == %ini_server_playerfirst%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_playerthird%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_server_killsthird%
    if %ini_server_playerthird% == %ini_server_playersecond%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_playerfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_server_killsfourth%

On Kill;
    If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_knivesfirst%;Set %ini_server_knivesfirst% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerfirst% %p%
    If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% < %ini_server_knivesfirst%;if %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_knivessecond%;Set %ini_server_knivessecond% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% %p%
    If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% < %ini_server_knivesecond%;if %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_knivessthird%;Set %ini_server_knivesthird% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% %p%
    If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% < %ini_server_knivesthird%;If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_knivesfourth%;Set %ini_server_knivesfourth% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerfourth% %p%

if %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% == %ini_server_knivesplayerfirst%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% %ini_server_knivesplayerthird%;Set %ini_server_knivessecond% %ini_server_knivesthird%
    if %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% == %ini_server_knivesplayersecond%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% %ini_server_knivesplayerfourth%;Set %ini_server_knivesthird% %ini_server_knivesfourth%

# TRIGGER FOR SHOWING SERVERS BEST 3 PLAYERS
    On Kill;ServerFirst;
    Say - LSF Server Stats:
    Say - 4th %ini_server_playerfourth% %ini_server_killsfourth% kills

On say;Text !l;
    Say - LSF Server Stats:
    Say - 4th %ini_server_playerfourth% %ini_server_killsfourth% kills

On say;Text !k;
    Say - LSF Server Stats:
    Say - 1st %ini_server_knivesplayerfirst% %ini_server_knivesfirst% kills
    Say - 2nd %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% %ini_server_knivessecond% kills
    Say - 3th %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% %ini_server_knivesthird% kills
    Say - 4th %ini_server_knivesplayerfourth% %ini_server_knivesfourth% kills
    It seems to be working ok but feel free to correct anything if its wrong.

I was also hoping you might be able to let me know if you had any ideas if there was a way to get your own stats displayed using this setup. Some thing like On say; Text !myknives; Say %p% has %ini_kills_kills% knife kills I tried some thing along those lines but it didn't seem to be working. The idea of this is so that if you aren't in the top 4 kills or top 4 knife kills leader boards you can find out how many kills you have by typing !myknvies or !mykills .

Anyway thanks for your help if you can think of anything!

Cheers

Ken

Actually this works:

On say;Text !myknives;Say %p% has %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% Knife Kills
    On say;Text !mykills;Say %p% has %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% Kills

Cheers all.

There is a problem with this. You never move down a player when a player moves up in the list. But dont worry. I working on a fix
    Last edited by Zcalman; 28-12-2012 at 14:19.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcalman View Post
    There is a problem with this. You never move down a player when a player moves up in the list. But dont worry. I working on a fix
    This is in his code. If this part of the code isn't for moving people down the list, then what is it for?

Code:

Community Contributor
    That is the part for moving people down!

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by tarreltje View Post
    That is the part for moving people down!
    I know.