iPhone Procon app.

Hello all!! When i try to control the server via the procon iphone app, and i restart or swicth maps, i seem to lose my adaptive ticket count and adaptive server count plugins. The app. seems to reset the setting to standard settings and bypasses these plugins. Any help with this?

Developer
    On the Phone did you connect to your server directly or to the layer server that runs your plugins?

Developer
    *bump*

I suppose the question above gave you the answer to your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by OminousZ View Post
    Hello all!! When i try to control the server via the procon iphone app, and i restart or swicth maps, i seem to lose my adaptive ticket count and adaptive server count plugins. The app. seems to reset the setting to standard settings and bypasses these plugins. Any help with this?
    Sorry, i contact to the server directly, i guess that would be the issue then. How do i connect to the layer?

Developer
    Yep, by connecting to the game server directly on the phone you are - as you suggested earlier yourself - indeed bypassing your plugin. So in order to make it work the computer that runs the plugin in Windows Procon would have to be set up as a layer server and you'd need to connect to this layer server with your Procon phone app.

How to configure a layer server and set up user accounts and permissions in Windows Procon can be found in the Procon manual which you can find here: http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...-Procon-Manual

If there's more questions feel free to ask anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Yep, by connecting to the game server directly on the phone you are - as you suggested earlier yourself - indeed bypassing your plugin. So in order to make it work the computer that runs the plugin in Windows Procon would have to be set up as a layer server and you'd need to connect to this layer server with your Procon phone app.

How to configure a layer server and set up user accounts and permissions in Windows Procon can be found in the Procon manual which you can find here: http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...-Procon-Manual

If there's more questions feel free to ask anytime!
    Thank you for your response!! Got it working.