Developer

R-24 Queue related: Collection of plugin having problems and their updates

Hi.

Related to the changes in the joinQueue with R-24 I'll ask you to sum up a list
    of plugins which have problems with the missing data AND if they have been updated to
    deal with it.

It's much appreciated if plugin authors add their plugins to this list if they know
    about problems.

Remember, this thread is not about missing weapon definitions or new weapon strings,
    it's about missing player GUID / IP informations.

Thanks
    Phil.

Insane Limits: version 0.0.0.8 patch 3 has a NullReferenceException problem since R-24, patched in this post: http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...eption-problem

The patch just catches the exception and ignores it. The internal players lists are still missing data. See this post for one example, players have no EA Guid: http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...ll=1#post52014
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Hi,

since Server R-24 i get no Livestats from BF3conn.php (http://sf.net/p/bf3conn/) in combination with RMG-Dr4k3/XPKillers Statspage

error msg from fsockopen (110)

can anyone give some feedback ?

Update for Insane Limits: users are reporting two varieties of problems symptomatic of the R24/R25 bug:

* OnJoin events may not be received
    * Any statistic that is based on weapons, such as kills with a G3A3, my not be received

There is no IL workaround or patch at this time.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

DAM!!! I was lucky r24 didnt produce null exceptions with my IL even though Que is enabled. Now that they just did r25 I HAVE THAT NULL too now freakin crap...

Question: if I can live with null events showing up - will plug in still perform as intended or will it cripple plugin in some ways or another??? If no adverse effects oh well I can wait for r26.

Quote Originally Posted by Learning-Curve View Post
    DAM!!! I was lucky r24 didnt produce null exceptions with my IL even though Que is enabled. Now that they just did r25 I HAVE THAT NULL too now freakin crap...

Question: if I can live with null events showing up - will plug in still perform as intended or will it cripple plugin in some ways or another??? If no adverse effects oh well I can wait for r26.
    Why not just install the IL patch mod linked in post #2 above?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Why not just install the IL patch mod linked in post #2 above?
    I typically dont like to mess with something if it aint broke lol. Well after my experience with DL a mod'ed IL and having to add back all my limits I was frankly a little nervous esp considering the bug had not affected me yet. Still a C# virgin you know. I do thank you for taking the time to support IL and code it for those affected.

Yay so lucky r26 patch out and should be fixed. Suffered only one day...thank the big guy upstairs...peace

Dont know what is causing this and/or if its related but seem to be getting this with much greater frequency:

[05:37:10 99] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for indices_handle within getMapIndicesSync
    [05:38:03 77] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for list_handle within getMapListSync
    [05:38:52 55] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for list_handle within getMapListSync
    [05:39:46 43] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for info_handle within getServerInfoSync
    [05:40:16 96] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for list_handle within getMapListSync
    [05:40:47 49] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for indices_handle within getMapIndicesSync
    [05:41:18 02] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for info_handle within getServerInfoSync
    [05:41:48 55] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for list_handle within getMapListSync
    [05:42:19 08] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for indices_handle within getMapIndicesSync
    [05:42:49 61] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for info_handle within getServerInfoSync
    [05:43:36 11] [Insane Limits] Thread(fetch): EXCEPTION: Timeout(30 seconds) expired, while waiting for indices_handle within getMapIndicesSync
    Last edited by Learning-Curve; 12-06-2012 at 10:33.