Page 313 of 316 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3160
    i resetted the stats last week to get ride of the crap that was messed up.
    nothing happend,and no, the player.kdr is not working here, and server is running in normal mode with custom tickets.
    well, gonna see what is going on, this isue we had sinds we have the bf4 server.

and thank for the chat on teamspeak, the IL u made is a inlightment on coding....

Insane Limits Request:

Looking for player was kicked due to VIP joining the server message.

Could somebody create an Insane Limit to display chat message player was kicked due to VIP joining?

It must be possible even if assumptions are made, e.g. VIP joined, player was kicked therefore assume this was due to VIP joining.

Message is not for the player but the server although that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by GR101 View Post
    Insane Limits Request:

Looking for player was kicked due to VIP joining the server message.

Could somebody create an Insane Limit to display chat message player was kicked due to VIP joining?

It must be possible even if assumptions are made, e.g. VIP joined, player was kicked therefore assume this was due to VIP joining.

Message is not for the player but the server although that would be great.

it is not possible with insane limits.

but you can do it with the the vip slot manager plugin

the latest version includes this feature:
    The Aggressive Join detection keeps you informed if a NON-VIP player got kicked to make room for VIP on full server. If the kicked player rejoins, the Plugin sends him a customized message.
    Last edited by maxdralle; 11-11-2017 at 10:20.
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

hello guys
    need code block shotgun
    1 kill warning
    2 killing killing himself
    3 kill kick player
    thank

Is there a way to link limits? I have a heli anti farm for shanghai, and I've made a command that meant for admins only, so they could see how many kills the player farming had left before kick. (it was more of a debug, since I'm only checking for the viper|Z10 and not "death" and if it's "death" the limit doesn't count it) so I wanted to the first limit to tell the !kdr limit how many kills the player in question has left until kicked by the heli anti farm.

EDIT*
    Also is there a way/method to extract numbers from in-game. So I want to make a ticketcount command so admins can change the ticket count in game. Some maps benefit from more/less tickets. So if I type in game "!tickets 125" it'll set the server ticket percentage to 125% and if I do "tickets 100" it'll change it back. I know how to make it work with the "!tickets", so that the command will tell me the current server ticket percentage, just don't know how to extract it :/
    Last edited by D00medT0Fail; 25-02-2018 at 13:38.

Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    Is there a way to link limits? I have a heli anti farm for shanghai, and I've made a command that meant for admins only, so they could see how many kills the player farming had left before kick. (it was more of a debug, since I'm only checking for the viper|Z10 and not "death" and if it's "death" the limit doesn't count it) so I wanted to the first limit to tell the !kdr limit how many kills the player in question has left until kicked by the heli anti farm.

EDIT*
    Also is there a way/method to extract numbers from in-game. So I want to make a ticketcount command so admins can change the ticket count in game. Some maps benefit from more/less tickets. So if I type in game "!tickets 125" it'll set the server ticket percentage to 125% and if I do "tickets 100" it'll change it back. I know how to make it work with the "!tickets", so that the command will tell me the current server ticket percentage, just don't know how to extract it :/
    I would suggest modifying your limit to just show the number of heli kills when the farmer is kicked. That way you don't need a separate command for it.

As for the ticket percentage, you can do that automatically with the UMM plugin. ultimate map manager. Try that instead.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post

Code:
    if ((player.LastChat).Length <= 1) { return false; }

Match regexResult = null;

if (Regex.Match(player.LastChat, @"^!ticket", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) {
    	// player entered something with "/ticket..."
    	Match regexMatch = Regex.Match(player.LastChat, @"!ticket\s+([0-9]*)$", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase);
    	if (regexMatch.Success) {
    		// player entered something with "/ticket 0-99999
    		regexResult = regexMatch;
    		if (regexResult.Groups[1].Value.Length >= 1) {
    			int tmp_tickets = 0;
    			int.TryParse(regexResult.Groups[1].Value, out tmp_tickets);
    			if ((tmp_tickets >= 50) && (tmp_tickets <= 400)) {
    				// player entered valid ticket
    				plugin.SendPlayerMessage(player.Name, "okay. next round: " + tmp_tickets.ToString() + " tickets");
    				// execute what commad ...
    				plugin.ServerCommand("vars.gameModeCounter", tmp_tickets.ToString());
    			} else {
    				// no valid ticket count entered
    				plugin.SendPlayerMessage(player.Name, "ERROR: no valid ticket count");
    			}
    		} else {
    			// no valid ticket count entered
    			plugin.SendPlayerMessage(player.Name, "ERROR: no valid ticket count");
    		}
    	} else {
    		// no valid command syntax
    		plugin.SendPlayerMessage(player.Name, "ERROR: wrong syntax.");
    	}
    }
    dont forget to add a check for admin privileges

Sometimes giving them exactly what they ask for isn't the right thing to do. Here he has the option of getting this done automatically instead of requiring an admin to do the ticket changes.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Sometimes giving them exactly what they ask for isn't the right thing to do. Here he has the option of getting this done automatically instead of requiring an admin to do the ticket changes.

"...So I want to make a ticketcount command so admins can change the ticket count in game..."

he ask for a command in insane limits. a solution to change the ticket count automatically is also possible with in insane limits, but this was not the question.