Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313
Results 3,121 to 3,126 of 3126
    i resetted the stats last week to get ride of the crap that was messed up.
    nothing happend,and no, the player.kdr is not working here, and server is running in normal mode with custom tickets.
    well, gonna see what is going on, this isue we had sinds we have the bf4 server.

and thank for the chat on teamspeak, the IL u made is a inlightment on coding....

Insane Limits Request:

Looking for player was kicked due to VIP joining the server message.

Could somebody create an Insane Limit to display chat message player was kicked due to VIP joining?

It must be possible even if assumptions are made, e.g. VIP joined, player was kicked therefore assume this was due to VIP joining.

Message is not for the player but the server although that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by GR101 View Post
    Insane Limits Request:

Looking for player was kicked due to VIP joining the server message.

Could somebody create an Insane Limit to display chat message player was kicked due to VIP joining?

It must be possible even if assumptions are made, e.g. VIP joined, player was kicked therefore assume this was due to VIP joining.

Message is not for the player but the server although that would be great.

it is not possible with insane limits.

but you can do it with the the vip slot manager plugin

the latest version includes this feature:
    The Aggressive Join detection keeps you informed if a NON-VIP player got kicked to make room for VIP on full server. If the kicked player rejoins, the Plugin sends him a customized message.
    Last edited by maxdralle; 11-11-2017 at 11:20.
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

hello guys
    need code block shotgun
    1 kill warning
    2 killing killing himself
    3 kill kick player
    thank

Is there a way to link limits? I have a heli anti farm for shanghai, and I've made a command that meant for admins only, so they could see how many kills the player farming had left before kick. (it was more of a debug, since I'm only checking for the viper|Z10 and not "death" and if it's "death" the limit doesn't count it) so I wanted to the first limit to tell the !kdr limit how many kills the player in question has left until kicked by the heli anti farm.

EDIT*
    Also is there a way/method to extract numbers from in-game. So I want to make a ticketcount command so admins can change the ticket count in game. Some maps benefit from more/less tickets. So if I type in game "!tickets 125" it'll set the server ticket percentage to 125% and if I do "tickets 100" it'll change it back. I know how to make it work with the "!tickets", so that the command will tell me the current server ticket percentage, just don't know how to extract it :/
    Last edited by D00medT0Fail; Today at 14:38.