Page 314 of 318 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3174
    Procon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    Is there a way to link limits? I have a heli anti farm for shanghai, and I've made a command that meant for admins only, so they could see how many kills the player farming had left before kick. (it was more of a debug, since I'm only checking for the viper|Z10 and not "death" and if it's "death" the limit doesn't count it) so I wanted to the first limit to tell the !kdr limit how many kills the player in question has left until kicked by the heli anti farm.
    You can pass values from one limit to another by using one of two methods:

1. You can store the value(s) in Data/RoundData objects (e.g. server.Data.setInt and server.Data.getInt) and from the second limit check if that value has been set and (if so) read/alter it.
    2. You can save the value(s) to a file and read it in from the second limit.

I'm not familar on how to use them, as I just tried to implement it in to my limits with no luck. The compliers keeps returning that the int I'm using are not in the context?

Would you mind giving me a small example on how to setInt and how to getInt between limits?

Thank you, all help is greatly appreciated.

Procon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by D00medT0Fail View Post
    I'm not familar on how to use them, as I just tried to implement it in to my limits with no luck. The compliers keeps returning that the int I'm using are not in the context?

Would you mind giving me a small example on how to setInt and how to getInt between limits?

Thank you, all help is greatly appreciated.
    In limit #1 you'd have something like:
    Code:
    String key_Helikills = player.Name + "_HK"; // This is the key used to store the data for access from limit #2 (in this case, assuming the player is named PlayerName, it'll be the string PlayerName_HK).
    int iHeliKills = 0; // This is an integer that you'd increment for each heli kill the player made.

if (server.Data.issetInt(key_Helikills)) iHeliKills = server.Data.getInt(key_Helikills); // Check if the key is already set, if so read it and set iHeliKills to the value that is stored.

// Other code such as incrementing iHeliKills and whatever else goes here.

server.Data.setInt(key_Helikills, iHelikills); // Store the value.
    return false;
    Limit #2 would contain the same code except you wouldn't need to set the stored value unless you wanted that recorded (in this case, as long as the server is running).

To remove the stored data, you'd use:
    Code:
    server.Data.unsetInt(key_Helikills);
    As I mentioned, this data will persist while the server is running or you unset it. You could also use, for example, plugin.Data.setInt() to store the data as long as the Insane Limits plugin is active.

In the above, I've used server.Data, if you used server.RoundData then the data would only persist for the round.

Hi,
    Is it possible to check if a specific map loads and then change that map to another on the map list?
    So for example if Zavod 311 - Defuse is voted for or loaded it will switch to Zavod - CQ small instead?

So if end of round Zavod 311 - Defuse is next on the maplist change that to another map

I need to have defuse on maplist to get 10 players on server and then when ultimate map manager switch to my other list I need to have teamdeathmatch to get 20 players on server.

I do not want the game modes to be played, the maps is only regulating how many people is on the server this is a "fix" for missing the old adaptive server start plugin that is not working. There server is CQ small -> CQ large
    Last edited by Talzac; 07-03-2018 at 13:11.

Hi Mates,

we got a server runnin with map vote and various maps / modes.
    Now we set up the Guilean Peaks Map as a Bow and Knife only Map.

We got the Problem, that we need a yell message on Server Join, so that
    Players can fix their loadout before they spawn on the server.

I tried it in ProconRulz, but that Join Yell message is way too short. Now
    iīve tried some codes in Insane but canīt get it runnin.
    Maybe here is someone who can help me ... would be awesome.

So, I need the Code for a Server Join Message only on Map Guillean (XP1_003). Yell would be the best.

Thanks and have a great Day

Quote Originally Posted by Talzac View Post
    Hi,
    Is it possible to check if a specific map loads and then change that map to another on the map list?
    So for example if Zavod 311 - Defuse is voted for or loaded it will switch to Zavod - CQ small instead?

So if end of round Zavod 311 - Defuse is next on the maplist change that to another map

I need to have defuse on maplist to get 10 players on server and then when ultimate map manager switch to my other list I need to have teamdeathmatch to get 20 players on server.

I do not want the game modes to be played, the maps is only regulating how many people is on the server this is a "fix" for missing the old adaptive server start plugin that is not working. There server is CQ small -> CQ large

this script will skip the gamemode domination and the gamemode TDM. it loads the first map in your map rotation.

Code:
    // Insane Limits - Skip gamemode TDM,domination //
    // insane limits settings: limit_evaluation: OnRoundOver     ;     limit_first_check: Code        ;        limit_action: none

if ((server.NextGamemode == "Elimination0") || (server.NextGamemode == "TeamDeathMatch0")) {
        plugin.ConsoleWrite("^1^bAUTO-MAP-LOADER:^0^n Loading first map (skip: " + plugin.FriendlyMapName(server.NextMapFileName) + " (" + server.NextGamemode +")");
        plugin.ServerCommand("mapList.setNextMapIndex", "0");
    }
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesmann83 View Post
    Hi Mates,

we got a server runnin with map vote and various maps / modes.
    Now we set up the Guilean Peaks Map as a Bow and Knife only Map.

We got the Problem, that we need a yell message on Server Join, so that
    Players can fix their loadout before they spawn on the server.

I tried it in ProconRulz, but that Join Yell message is way too short. Now
    iīve tried some codes in Insane but canīt get it runnin.
    Maybe here is someone who can help me ... would be awesome.

So, I need the Code for a Server Join Message only on Map Guillean (XP1_003). Yell would be the best.

Thanks and have a great Day
    do it on first spawn with an psay + pyell for 30 sec.
    without spawn event is not so easy because some players have a long loading time from join event till ready to spawn.
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    do it on first spawn with an psay + pyell for 30 sec.
    without spawn event is not so easy because some players have a long loading time from join event till ready to spawn.
    30 seconds is a VERY long yell, just try counting to it and picturing the message covering your screen for that long.
    ____

Super Moderator
    Its good to get rid of players without kicking. A screen full of ####### can be distracting. 8-)