Page 316 of 317 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317 LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3161
    Procon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    ooh it writes, i have other stuff writing to the folder.
    and no, i dont use the expression anymore, but i am always in for experimenting
    Ok, this should work for you:

Create a new limit to evaluate OnJoin. Set action to None.

Set first_check to this Code:
    Code:
    double dMaxKDR = 5.0;
    String[] sReason = { "KDR= ",
    					 " exceeds server limit of " };
    String[] sMsg = { "Kicking ",
    				  " for " };
    String sLog = "[" + DateTime.Now.ToString("dddd, dd MMMM yyyy h:mm tt") + "] [" + server.Name + "] [";

if (player.Kdr > dMaxKDR)
    {
    	sReason[0] = sReason[0] + player.Kdr.ToString() + sReason[1] + dMaxKDR.ToString() + "!";
    	sMsg[0] = sMsg[0] + player.FullName + sMsg[1] + sReason[0];
    	sLog = sLog + player.PBGuid + "] [" + player.CountryName + "] [" + player.Name + "] kicked for KDR > " + dMaxKDR.ToString();
    	plugin.SendGlobalMessage(sMsg[0]);
    	plugin.ConsoleWrite("^4" + sMsg[0] + "^0 (Battlelog KDR=" + player.Kdr.ToString() + ")");
    	plugin.KickPlayerWithMessage(player.Name, "Suspect KDR > " + dMaxKDR.ToString());
    	plugin.Log("Plugins/insanelimits-warnings.log", sLog);
    }

return false;

Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    Ok, this should work for you:

Create a new limit to evaluate OnJoin. Set action to None.

Set first_check to this Code:
    Code:
    double dMaxKDR = 5.0;
    String[] sReason = { "KDR= ",
    					 " exceeds server limit of " };
    String[] sMsg = { "Kicking ",
    				  " for " };
    String sLog = "[" + DateTime.Now.ToString("dddd, dd MMMM yyyy h:mm tt") + "] [" + server.Name + "] [";

if (player.Kdr > dMaxKDR)
    {
    	sReason[0] = sReason[0] + player.Kdr.ToString() + sReason[1] + dMaxKDR.ToString() + "!";
    	sMsg[0] = sMsg[0] + player.FullName + sMsg[1] + sReason[0];
    	sLog = sLog + player.PBGuid + "] [" + player.CountryName + "] [" + player.Name + "] kicked for KDR > " + dMaxKDR.ToString();
    	plugin.ConsoleWrite("^4" + sMsg[0] + "^0 (Battlelog KDR=" + player.Kdr.ToString() + ")");
    	plugin.KickPlayerWithMessage(player.Name, "Suspect KDR > " + dMaxKDR.ToString());
    	plugin.Log("Plugins/insanelimits-warnings.log", sLog);
    }

return false;
    eh.
    this is geting even more interesting, thank u.

the only thing i need to figure out is witch plugin. part is for spamming chat if someone got booted.

Procon Addict
    the only thing i need to figure out is witch plugin. part is for spamming chat if someone got booted.
    You mean the message that says "Kicking PLAYERNAME for KDR= XX exceeds server limit of 5.0!"?
    If so, then that is this line:
    Code:
    Remove that and there will be no chat spamming.

I want a limits which send welcome message with player country and city name

In order to obtain player city name, this limit must obtain player location data from ip-api.com, instead of using GeoIP.dat

For examples, when you hit http://ip-api.com/json/<player IP address>, they returns IP location JSON data like that

http://ip-api.com/json/1.1.1.1

{"as":"AS13335 Cloudflare Inc","city":"Research","country":"Australia","coun tryCode":"AU","isp":"APNIC and Cloudflare DNS Resolver project","lat":-37.7,"lon":145.1833,"org":"APNIC and Cloudflare DNS Resolver project","query":"1.1.1.1","region":"VIC","regionN ame":"Victoria","status":"success","timezone":"Aus tralia/Melbourne","zip":"3095"}

I know that ADKATS collects player location data from ip-api.com, so same thing is possible with insane limits

Quote Originally Posted by LCARSx64 View Post
    You mean the message that says "Kicking PLAYERNAME for KDR= XX exceeds server limit of 5.0!"?
    If so, then that is this line:
    Code:
    Remove that and there will be no chat spamming.
    ya, found it out last night, after stripping down masive code and doing some dark magic ^^
    thank u !!!

Hi, I was trying to do something, but it seems that "vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed" does not work, if i go to procon and set it to false, nothing happens in the current round and nothing in the next round.(BF4 Ranker - CQL) So there is no way to disable vehicles on the fly without setting the server to inf only?

basic vehicles are always active.
    tank, chopper AA should be disabled with it.
    are u using ultimate map manager with custom settings ,if yes, by change u set the flag on active on it ?

basic vehicles are always active.
    tank, chopper AA should be disabled with it.
    are u using ultimate map manager with custom settings ,if yes, by change u set the flag on active on it ?
    I disabled it via console command, I checked procon server settings and vehicles was off, in game, i destroyed tanks, little Bird, etc.. everything spawned back again, map loaded with vehicles off, same thing happened, destroyed vehicles and all of them spawned again, I did have ultimate map manager installed, but I don't remember if it was enabled, but there was no change in the map list and I was checking if the vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed was set to false.

I will test again.