Page 318 of 319 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319 LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3189
  1. #3171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by serialkillerz82 View Post
    Hi thanks for the help. I have had a look around & I find that you created 'BONUS CHALLENGE - kill the viper noob' could you help me change this so it that anyone player from a team with more than x kills triggers the challenge? Instead of it just for vipers?
    check out this proconrulz script:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post144493
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

  2. #3172
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    Amazing, thanks I will add it to my server now & report back

    Thanks again!

  3. #3173
    Hi another question if anyone can help.

    Is there away to automatically change the server slots from say 64 to 32 when the server isn't very busy with insane limits?

    I have ultimate map manager running & it does a great job of switching from 64 to 32 player maps but doesn't seem to change the actual server slots. So when a player is searching for a server they still see mine as 64 players even though its set to 32 now in ultimate map manager, does that make sense?


    Thanks

  4. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by serialkillerz82 View Post
    Hi another question if anyone can help.

    Is there away to automatically change the server slots from say 64 to 32 when the server isn't very busy with insane limits?

    I have ultimate map manager running & it does a great job of switching from 64 to 32 player maps but doesn't seem to change the actual server slots. So when a player is searching for a server they still see mine as 64 players even though its set to 32 now in ultimate map manager, does that make sense?


    Thanks
    This was blocked by DICE because admins abused it to 'grow' their server as it got more full. Players would join a 32 player game, wanting to play 32 players, and then the server would grow to 64 automatically.
    ____

  5. #3175
    Does anyone know if there is away to show the top 3 people who have played the most time of the server for the week?

  6. #3176
    I'm suffering a lot of DDoS attacks to my server these days
    Is it possible to make DDoS notify script which send E-MAIL when detect DDoS attack?

  7. #3177
    Quote Originally Posted by tomopcver View Post
    I'm suffering a lot of DDoS attacks to my server these days
    Is it possible to make DDoS notify script which send E-MAIL when detect DDoS attack?
    Procon cannot tell if your game server is being hit with a DDoS attack.
    ____

  8. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by tomopcver View Post
    I'm suffering a lot of DDoS attacks to my server these days
    Is it possible to make DDoS notify script which send E-MAIL when detect DDoS attack?
    try Fail Log plugin
    you can setup an email notification when server goes down.
    https://github.com/PapaCharlie9/fail-log
    Last edited by IceCold; 23-01-2019 at 18:10.

  9. #3179
    Thanks. I'll try it.
    Last edited by tomopcver; 02-02-2019 at 19:32.

  10. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    try Fail Log plugin
    you can setup an email notification when server goes down.
    https://github.com/PapaCharlie9/fail-log
    Nice suggestion. Was thinking too specifically about the cause. Can't tell if it's a ddos that caused the downtime, but you could detect the downtime by itself.
    ____

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •