Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315
Results 3,141 to 3,147 of 3147
    I can’t find what I am after, so I’m posting Insane Limits Request for server Vote Map.

This no frills Vote Map has the following requirements:

• 2 map rotation
    • Keep playing existing map until vote is successful, if successful change map next round, change server name and server description.
    • 25 percent of tickets remaining initiates vote map change (configurable), PLAYER YELL vote map change has been initiated, PLAYER YELL repeat after 8 percent of tickets from vote commencing (configurable).
    • Commands !VOTECAMP do not change map, !VOTENEXT new map next round, !VOTEVIP do not change map (Commands configurable)
    • VIP list, Insane Limits list: vote_vip_list, list of players who can use !VOTEVIP command.
    • If !VOTEVIP = 10 votes (configurable) do not change map next round.
    • !VOTENEXT must be greater than !VOTECAMP unless !VOTEVIP = 10 or more (configurable)
    • !VOTEVIP, PLAYER YELL = your vote has been registered to keep existing map.
    • !VOTECAMP, PLAYER YELL = your vote has been registered to keep existing map.
    • !VOTENEXT, PLAYER YELL = your vote has been registered for new map.
    • !VOTEMAPCANCEL, cancels next round vote map change, YELL = ADMIN voted to keep existing map for next round (configurable)
    • Close voting with 5 percent of tickets remaining, YELL next map will be Metro or Locker (configurable)
    • Monitor vote progress in CHAT area.
    Last edited by GR101; 09-05-2018 at 17:03.

sorry for my noob English
    I'd like to show player power and team power like this.

https://imgur.com/a/YuTIWYd

on spawn : show my power

on kill : show enemy power who i just kill

on death : show enemy power who I was killed by

on server interval : show team power avarage

Quote Originally Posted by GR101 View Post
    I can’t find what I am after, so I’m posting Insane Limits Request for server Vote Map.

This no frills Vote Map has the following requirements:

• 2 map rotation
    • Keep playing existing map until vote is successful, if successful change map next round, change server name and server description.
    • 25 percent of tickets remaining initiates vote map change (configurable), PLAYER YELL vote map change has been initiated, PLAYER YELL repeat after 8 percent of tickets from vote commencing (configurable).
    • Commands !VOTECAMP do not change map, !VOTENEXT new map next round, !VOTEVIP do not change map (Commands configurable)
    • VIP list, Insane Limits list: vote_vip_list, list of players who can use !VOTEVIP command.
    • If !VOTEVIP = 10 votes (configurable) do not change map next round.
    • !VOTENEXT must be greater than !VOTECAMP unless !VOTEVIP = 10 or more (configurable)
    • !VOTEVIP, PLAYER YELL = your vote has been registered to keep existing map.
    • !VOTECAMP, PLAYER YELL = your vote has been registered to keep existing map.
    • !VOTENEXT, PLAYER YELL = your vote has been registered for new map.
    • !VOTEMAPCANCEL, cancels next round vote map change, YELL = ADMIN voted to keep existing map for next round (configurable)
    • Close voting with 5 percent of tickets remaining, YELL next map will be Metro or Locker (configurable)
    • Monitor vote progress in CHAT area.
    i dont understand 100% what you want.
    you want a locker server with a voteing to switch it to metro server? or do you have more maps in your rotation?
    usually the xvotemap plugin do the voteing job. with a small code modification it will keep the current map if the votemap threshold is less than 10...
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    i dont understand 100% what you want.
    you want a locker server with a voteing to switch it to metro server? or do you have more maps in your rotation?
    usually the xvotemap plugin do the voteing job. with a small code modification it will keep the current map if the votemap threshold is less than 10...
    Thanks maxdralle for responding.

We have a metro server and want to switch to Locker only when the vote is successful, if the vote is not successful it stays on Metro. So we could have 20 rounds of Metro and 3 rounds of Locker and if nobody wants Locker it stays on Metro. I do not want any predetermined rounds e.g. Metro, Locker, Metro, Locker etc….

I looked at xvotemap and it didn’t appear to do what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by GR101 View Post
    Thanks maxdralle for responding.

We have a metro server and want to switch to Locker only when the vote is successful, if the vote is not successful it stays on Metro. So we could have 20 rounds of Metro and 3 rounds of Locker and if nobody wants Locker it stays on Metro. I do not want any predetermined rounds e.g. Metro, Locker, Metro, Locker etc….

I looked at xvotemap and it didn’t appear to do what I wanted.

okay, that make sense.
    open the xvotemap.cs file in your notepad. goto to 2367 ("WritePluginConsole("^bVotemap failed^n. The total number votes"...). add a new line with the following text:

Code:
    SetMap(m_strCurrentMap, m_strCurrentGameMode);
    save the file, upload it to your layer and restart the procon layer server.

then goto the xvotemap plugin settings. in your case the following settings are important:

MAP OPTION > EXCLUDE CURRENT MAP FROM VOTE OPTIONS > NO
    VOTEING > VOTES THRESHOLD > 10
    XTRAS > SYNC SERVER VIPS / RESERVED SLOTS > YES
    XTRAS > VIP VOTE COUNT > 3

next step is the server name and server description. open insane limits and create a new limit.

Code:
    //////////////////////////////
    // Round End - Server Description Changer
    // settings for insane limits:     limit_evaluation: OnRoundOver     ,    limit_first_check: Code

if (server.NextMapFileName == "MP_Prison") {
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription","Your server description for locker map");
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverName","Servername for locker map");
    } else if (server.NextMapFileName == "XP0_Metro") {
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription","Your server description for metro map");
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverName","Servername for metro map");
    }
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by tomopcver View Post
    sorry for my noob English
    I'd like to show player power and team power like this.

https://imgur.com/a/YuTIWYd

on spawn : show my power

on kill : show enemy power who i just kill

on death : show enemy power who I was killed by

on server interval : show team power avarage
    That's a custom script, no idea what is generating that power number.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    okay, that make sense.
    open the xvotemap.cs file in your notepad. goto to 2367 ("WritePluginConsole("^bVotemap failed^n. The total number votes"...). add a new line with the following text:

Code:
    SetMap(m_strCurrentMap, m_strCurrentGameMode);
    save the file, upload it to your layer and restart the procon layer server.

then goto the xvotemap plugin settings. in your case the following settings are important:

MAP OPTION > EXCLUDE CURRENT MAP FROM VOTE OPTIONS > NO
    VOTEING > VOTES THRESHOLD > 10
    XTRAS > SYNC SERVER VIPS / RESERVED SLOTS > YES
    XTRAS > VIP VOTE COUNT > 3

next step is the server name and server description. open insane limits and create a new limit.

Code:
    // Round End - Server Description Changer
    // settings for insane limits:     limit_evaluation: OnRoundOver     ,    limit_first_check: Code

if (server.NextMapFileName == "MP_Prison") {
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription","Your server description for locker map");
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverName","Servername for locker map");
    } else if (server.NextMapFileName == "XP0_Metro") {
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription","Your server description for metro map");
    	plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverName","Servername for metro map");
    }
    Thanks maxdralle that works great, just what i am after :- )