Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by HaNg_MaN View Post
    hi can you add acesquadyell 10 tickets before rundenend?
    this would be very nice
    I could but what if the Ace squad changes sometime within those last 10 tickets? Maybe its best if yelled the next round and a good few seconds after the round stats are displayed. Whaddya think?

sign^^

but watch time time, because at every new round vars.serverMessage show.
    please set a "delay for sending option",it can all be set individually =)

Plugin Developer
    sign^^

but watch time time, because at every new round vars.serverMessage show.
    Yep, I went to check for that yesterday by completing a round and vars.serverMessage does indeed show at the beginning of every new round. I've already got Ace Squad working. Now I just need to know up to how many squads can be created per team (Elxx says 32) and then I need to figure out when exactly the best time is to yell it. Should I attempt to overwrite the vars.serverMessage yell or not?

Plugin Developer
    Sorry, HaNg_MaN! I'm still trying to find out if there are Squad names given past India and what Squad names are given past Zulu aka Squad 26... I'll have an update out with Ace Squad once I find out.

no problem
    but e never play a round with a squad higher then juliet.
    I think Zulu is enough
    If you had a 64 Slot Server with 32 Player on each side,1.2 Players must then be per squad to come to Squad 26(Zulu)

Plugin Developer
    Okay, I have the full list of names for all 32 squads! Now I'm still debating over when the best moment is to send the yell.

As I was typing this I just thought!... Maybe I can temporarily overwrite vars.serverMessage with the Ace Squad message then restore the original message. Most of the people at the beginning of the next round will have already seen the vars.serverMessage when they previously joined anyways (if not at the beginning of a round). I can set that as the default setting (if it is set to yell) and also add a setting option for admins of how many seconds after the first person spawns to send the Ace Squad message.

EDIT: Oh! BTW, HaNg_MaN, I played your 64 player Conquest server a few days back when it was full. I had quite a bit of fun on it. Pretty much perfect settings for Conquest, IMO. I'm surprised it's not full more often. Do you ever try seeding it?
    Last edited by TimSad; 09-06-2012 at 00:09.

Plugin Developer
    Updated!

0.9.9.0 (06/10/2012)
    • added an Ace Squad announcement to Round Stats

hi,
    i have to turn on the server-kill report for ace squad?
    if I set "yell" and i have another vars.servermessage.
    When the "yell"message shows?

Plugin Developer
    hi,
    i have to turn on the server-kill report for ace squad?
    if I set "yell" and i have another vars.servermessage.
    When the "yell"message shows?
    You have to have Round Stats enabled for Ace Squad. When it is enabled, you will have all the Ace Squad settings shown under that section.

If Ace Squad Display Type is set to vars.servermessage then it should use the vars.servermessage server variable and display it to all the players at the beginning of a new round until about 15 seconds after then it resets to the original message. I have found that sometimes (maybe 40% of the time?) it does not set vars.servermessage with the Ace Squad message. I think I may know why and I'll try to fix for a later version.

If Ace Squad Display Type is set to "Yell", it yells it to the whole server about 15 seconds after the round has started.

If Ace Squad Display Type is set to "Say", it says it to the whole server about 15 seconds after the round has started (after the rest of the round stats have already shown).
    Last edited by TimSad; 15-06-2012 at 01:49.

Plugin Developer
    Updated!...

0.9.9.1 (06/14/2012)
    • fixed a bug where Ace Squad wouldn't display at times