Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Procon Plugin Tester
    Ok, we have a little issue with this. We are running this in 2 servers and both has same issue with knifekills. When you come behind enemy and stab him like that you will see the animation, knifekill is not announced, but when you kill enemy with knife without seeing that animation it will be announced... Any ideas how to fix that?
    ]

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by LumpyNutZ View Post
    Ok, we have a little issue with this. We are running this in 2 servers and both has same issue with knifekills. When you come behind enemy and stab him like that you will see the animation, knifekill is not announced, but when you kill enemy with knife without seeing that animation it will be announced... Any ideas how to fix that?
    The kill 'Melee' is the animation aka takedown knife kill. The kill 'Knife' is the one without the animation aka the non-takedown knife kill.

What you could do is add both 'Knife' and 'Melee' to the announcement list with the same messages. Or you could do different messages if you please.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSad View Post
    The kill 'Melee' is the animation aka takedown knife kill. The kill 'Knife' is the one without the animation aka the non-takedown knife kill.

What you could do is add both 'Knife' and 'Melee' to the announcement list with the same messages. Or you could do different messages if you please.
    Oh... how i didnt thought that.
    Exellent thx!

Plugin Developer
    Updated!

0.9.8.0 (05/30/2012)
    • added the ability to add every weapon and kill type to the Round Stats and the Server Kills Report
    • implemented proper exception handling when dealing with ODBC objects
    NOTE! - The previous replacement tags used for Defib Kills and Repair Tool Kills in Server Kills Report no longer work. If you are still using the old ones, you'll have to update them to the ones found in the "Replacement Tags" table. Also, the Knife Kills, Defib Kills, and Repair Tool Kills tables previously used are no longer being used and are replaced with new tables. Now, takedown knife kills (aka 'Melee') and generic knife kills (aka 'Knife') are tracked separately but overall knife kills are still being tracked and have their original replacement tag. If anyone wants me to create an SQL file for them to execute on their database to merge the old tables' rows of the knife, defib, and repair tool into their new tables, just ask me and I'll see what I can do for ya...

Installed and testing as i like the looks of the messages that are displayed in chat at the beginning of a round for the previous round's stats.

Plugin Developer
    The plugin usage for this plugin has dropped by 10 servers in the past 24 hours. It went from 47 to 37... http://myrcon.com/procon/plugins Is it not working for some of you or do people just have no use for it? Please let me know!

i use it since a week, and it works

Its not working for me here. At least the database one... I activated the Database connections on my Layer - at least I hope so ^^.
    As it is hosted at gamed.de I dont know what to do else. No table will be created, no error messages from the plugin popping up... It would be nice to have a more verbose debug switch so we know whats going on and what fails. Thanks in advance though

EDIT: I use a layer though, maybe theres the point. I just ticked the allow odbc in my local one. But I would need to ask the layer provider to allow those connections am I right?
    Last edited by sexyPepsi; 31-05-2012 at 22:46.

Plugin Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyPepsi View Post
    Its not working for me here. At least the database one... I activated the Database connections on my Layer - at least I hope so ^^.
    As it is hosted at gamed.de I dont know what to do else. No table will be created, no error messages from the plugin popping up... It would be nice to have a more verbose debug switch so we know whats going on and what fails. Thanks in advance though

EDIT: I use a layer though, maybe theres the point. I just ticked the allow odbc in my local one. But I would need to ask the layer provider to allow those connections am I right?
    Yeah, any decent Procon provider would have the latest ODBC driver (5.1) installed on the Procon hosting machines. Also, they would have an option somewhere in their control panel for you to enable outgoing ODBC connections. Check for that option somewhere and tell me what you find.

hi can you add acesquadyell 10 tickets before rundenend?
    this would be very nice