Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Developer
    Hi.

I've uploaded a new version ( 2.1.0.0 ) which includes some smaller fixes and the ability to request just one rule line.

Greets
    Phil.

Thanks! Plugin works well

Small problem with the welcome message. Would be nice if it would say "...please type @rules in chat to..." instead of "...please type rules in chat to..."

But, I can't get the "@" character to display. (Players are incorrectly typing plain 'rules' in chat, rather than '@rules')

- CPx4

Developer
    Hi.

Why not change the welcome message itself?
    Just place an @ in front of %cmd% resulting in @%cmd% and the @rules information you want.

Greets
    Phil.

Hi Phil,
    I tried it the 1st time (before creating this post) and it didn't work (seemed to truncate the "@"), but tried again and it works!

Thanks,
    - CPx4

Procon 2 Alpha Test Group - Senior Leader Tester - Alpha Division
    Hey Phil,

Just wondering on the usage of "Takes privileges of" and "Privileges value" variables as the description in the plugin info is a bit vague. When are these value used, and how is the value (default 8329) obtained?

Cheers

Developer
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by k4n30 View Post
    Just wondering on the usage of "Takes privileges of" and "Privileges value" variables as the description in the plugin info is a bit vague. When are these value used, and how is the value (default 8329) obtained?
    Looking at procon internals privileges have a decimal equivalent.
    The value 8329 shortly means the user has a procon account with his name and that account is allowed to log in to the layer server, but no more privileges.

With "Takes privileges of" you enter an account name you want to take as template.
    If you have entered it the plugin will empty the field but change the "Privileges value" to the value that account has.

All users which have an account and privileges equal or higher to the template user you entered will be treated as admins which can trigger the rules to be displayed to all users. If a normal user enters "!rules" the rules are only send to him. If an admin enters "!rules" in the chat the plugin will show the rules at the global channel to all users.

Greets
    Phil.

First off I want to thank you for this plugin.
    Is there a way to make the rules "faster" when someone requests them? Right now, it's 1 second between each rule which is very long time imo, and it doesn't seem to work to add a 0 because it's still 1 second between them.

Thanks.

How do I get the 3.3.0.2 version?

Procon 2 Alpha Test Group - Senior Leader Tester - Alpha Division
    Thanks Phil, I reread it a few times but I get it now, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Buster78 View Post
    How do I get the 3.3.0.2 version?
    :O Yeah 220ppl are using it
    Last edited by k4n30; 01-06-2012 at 00:40.

Quote Originally Posted by k4n30 View Post
    :O Yeah 220ppl are using it
    yep